Yum-V's Choc-V's Probiotic + Prebiotic Fiber Gummies, White Chocolate, 40 ea

by Yum-V's

#8 in Probiotics

Dietary Supplement All Natural Helps Restore Digestive Health* 2 Helps Strengthen Natural Defense Systems* Choc-V s Probiotics Have a great white chocolate taste that kids will love 2 Are coated to reach the digestive system complete and active 3 Contain Prebiotic Fiber which helps promote the effectiveness of the probiotic* No Artificial Colors. No Preservatives. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

How long did your child take it before it worked?
Did your child like the flavor?
Start your review of Yum-V's Choc-V's Probiotic + Prebiotic Fiber Gummies, White Chocolate, 40 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Austin, TX
Yum-V's Choc-V's Probiotic + Prebiotic Fiber Gummies, White Chocolate, 40 ea uploaded by Mack G. B.
This is included in my first VoxBox that I received and I tried it yesterday and gave it to my daughter today because she really likes it. I did not tasted it but I smelled it and it smells yummy no wonder my daughter asked for more. This is a MUST to buy for me now. Definitely Recommended to a mom like me.
Saint Louis, MO
I received these from Influenster to sample in my #treatvoxbox. I tried them for five days, and I will say-- I actually did notice a difference. I had a touch of a stomach bug, and these helped a lot. However, the flavor really grossed me out. The white chocolate tasted strange and chemical, and reminded me of really cheap Easter candy that I used to get when I was a kid.
Des Moines , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I received these in my #treatvoxbox to test and review for free. My 2 year old is fairly picky loves them! The best part is he has no idea they're good for him. I used to get him special probiotic yogurt but these are so much simpler! I will definitely be purchasing these in the future!
Yelm, WA
Wake up in the morning feelin' like ... a little chocolate? A probiotic? How about both? I'm a huge chocolate fan so getting my must have gut balance in chocolate bear form is a win for me. They are tasty and easy to take. Is the chocolate five star? Nah. But it's a great way to get it down. I take them myself but my kiddos love them too!
Richland, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Yum-V's Choc-V's Probiotic + Prebiotic Fiber Gummies, White Chocolate, 40 ea uploaded by Andrea P.
So delicious! thanks to influenster I received a free sample in my recent #treatvoxbox. I try everything i give my kids so I ate one before giving the remaining three to my daughter. they definitely helped, especially with her regularity!!
Redding, CA
Amazing ! Like seriously this stuff is Gluten Free-No Preservtives-Nut Free and GMO Free. Every mothers dream right ?! My little one loved this and I just had to try one myself because it smelled sooooo good . Guess what , it tasted amazing ! I will be buying a box of these Probiotics and Multi-V . I would definitely recommend this . It's toddler approved.
Orlando, FL
My daughters and I both loved these! I'm so excited to have found a probiotic they'll willingly take. I immediately ordered some (amazon prime for $12.91 for 40 count). I think they're a good value and since I've got three kids that will be taking it, a value is a good thing!
Charlestown, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received these as part of my #TreatVoxBox. I tried one along with my daughter. We both agreed the taste was pleasant, and she said she would take the supplements if I bought them. #yumvs *I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest review*
Mesquite, TX
We tried Yum Vs with my daughter and she really liked them! I love that they are gmo-free because I usually buy organic and/or gmo free foods and snacks for my family. Plus these probiotics are chocolate! You can't go wrong with these! We received a free sample from #influenster in our #treatvoxbox
Morgantown , KY
We got these today in the mail and this is our first time trying them. My son absolutely loved them and I also tasted it and it was actually very good. The fact thid taste good and is also helping boost the immune system is wonderful. We will be getting these from now on. Wish I could find an adult one that tasted like this. šŸ˜Š