Yuko Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth and Shine - 1.7 oz uploaded by Melissa S.

BY YUKO

Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This is a fantastic product! You only need very little stressing tgis point very little for it to do its job so you get a lot for your money!! I personally put a tiny bit in my wet hair blow dry and end up with no frizz, shine and super soft hair that looks much better than it does when I don't use the serum. I love that it's a spray bottle it makes placement easier and you don't accidentally over due it that way it gives you more control. It also smells really nice. There is nothing negative about this product!
MARIA A.
Rabat
Im big fan of your hear product. Can you allow me to try and review this product I will be grateful to you. I can also help you promote your products, I will promote your website and review your products on all my socials medias on my facebook account & page on my Instagram account, also on my blog for Free, for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the Net in the same time help the company promote good news. I hope you giving me this opportunity best Regards