BY YUKE'S

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
I'm a fan of the D1 series, so when I saw this game I was super pumped. Especially when I found out it had almost all of the real D1PG drivers and their cars, including the real tracks. Now I know drifting may be somewhat of a difficult task to learn on a video game, but unless you have tons of patience, and enjoy being frustrated beyond believe...don't even bother with this game. I could get into extreme detail on how horrible this game is, but it would be a tragedy to waste my time doing so. Allow me to be short and to the point; graphics remind me of a first generation PS2 game, controls are extremely difficult, hardly any customization options for the cars, NO variety of game play or options, and annoying songs and commentators...which by the way CAN'T BE TURNED OFF. OK here is the must annoying thing of all...you will lose points if you let off the accelerator even the slightest bit during a drift, but if you keep the accelerator down you will run of the course or into the other car...and even lose MORE points. Not to mention the commentators will make fun of how bad you are during the entire process. Maybe if you have hours of time to learn exactly how this game functions properly you can get something out of it. However, I am a school teacher and a father of two, so I have A LOT of patience.but it ran out quickly playing this game. I was very disappointed for this game; it is not even worth renting to me.