BY YUENGLING

Yuengling's™ Root Beet Float Ice Cream.
Pennsylvania's finest.
All natural.
Traditional old fashioned root beer float.
Since 1920.
www.yuenglingsicecream.com. see more...

Katie B.
WORCESTER, MA
To say I'm an ice cream addict would probably be an understatement, I LOVE ice cream but I can be pretty picky.  This ice cream was okay, nothing I disliked but also nothing that I'd write home about.  It did mostly taste like Root Beer Float but wasn't as strong as I would have liked.  The texture wasn't great either, so the mouthfeel was disappointing.
Julie A.
MONTGOMERY, PA
I wasn't real sure I would like this, but it's nice and easily the best root beer float flavor I've had. It's all natural, it's fun, and I'm glad I picked it up. Yuengling has a nice way to dial in all the perfect flavors. Definitely a job well done! Yuengling's Ice Cream Root Beer Float
Rena G.
Bechtelsville , PA
This ice cream is extra tasty!!!! Very creamy with a great rich flavor! It has a more natural root beer flavor rather then a fake one! The consistency is perfect, very smooth and creamy! Price is a little higher then you’re normal carton but it’s a great treat!
Kate S.
Fleetwood, PA
I think this is probably my favourite ice cream that Yuengling makes. I've enjoyed their Butterbeer and the Black and Tan but the Root Beer Float is definitely better tasting (in my opinion) than the other flavours.
Alex T.
Marietta, GA
This is a great dessert. Very rich and makes a wonderful treat or late night snack. I would recommend this ice cream.
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
Best ice cream ever. Who would think someone could master good beer and fabulous ice cream? It is an okay price.
Amanda H.
Edwardsville, PA
All their ice cream is amazing! So creamy! Craved it so much when I was pregnant! Best ice cream ever!
Tiffany H.
Mount joy , PA
We love this ice cream at our house, it yummy but hard to locate in the local grocery stores.
Danielle C.
Sewell, NJ
My son has been searching for root beer float ice cream for months, where can you find this?
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
When did yeungling make a flippin ice cream? *scratching head