BY YUENGLING

Yuengling's™ All Natural Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream.
Pennsylvania's finest.
Rich Belgian chocolate ice cream with fudge swirl and brownie chunks. see more...

Abby T.
I love this ice cream. It has a yummy rich chocolate flavor and has plenty of brownie chunks in it. It is very delicious. My freezer always makes it hard so I put it in my microwave for 10-15 seconds so scooping or eating out of the tub is easier.
Michael R.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
I was presently surprised with how good this tasted! It was very creamy and flavorful! For a first-time buyer, I was glad to tasted this icecream! I would definitely recommend!
Margaret Y.
Morgantown
It's so delicious. I usually reach for this first. It's great when you don't want to share with anyone and just sit on a couch watching movies. Affordable and delicious.
Stephanie H.
This stuff is amazing I never thought it would be good but I just had to try it and I need it in my life now. 100% go get it now!
Shannon G.
Bangor, PA
It had good taste but the ice cream itself was very hard and not creamy in texture. The price was high as well.
Karla F.
Beer and Ice-cream?! Come on! Can't go wrong there! Great flavor!! Best of both worlds!