GroceryFrozen FoodsYuengling
Yuengling's Ice Cream Black & Tan

Yuengling's Ice Cream Black & Tan

by Yuengling

Yuengling's Black & Tan Ice Cream™.
Pennsylvania's finest.
All natural.
A swirl of rich Belgian chocolate ice cream and salty caramel ice cream.
Since 1920.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yuengling's Ice Cream Black & Tan!
How would you rate this product?
Liana R.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Ice cream that tastes like beer UM yes please! Love the flavor of this desert. I would recommend if you love beer and ice cream best of both worlds!
Maggie B.
Raleigh, NC
Idk if anyone has ever made this ice cream before but dang! So good! Who knew beer could be so amazing
Brenda H.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely delicious. It's not easy to find, at least in my area. But if it were, I'd have a freezer stocked.
Sarah K.
Altoona, PA
Yuengling's Ice Cream Black & Tan I was disappointed that this wasn't the flavor I expected from the name of it but that's my fault for not reading the packaging better. It was ok though a bit expensive.
Marissa M.
New braunfels, TX
Their ice cream is SO good! It's creamy and has excellent flavor. I will definitely be buying other flavors to try. I also had the salted caramel swirl flavor, it is just as good. Reasonably priced as well, I can't remember if it's cheaper than Ben and Jerry's, but I think it's softer and worth the money.
Kelsey M.
Wilmington, DE
The first time I saw this in a store I immediately thought of my fiancé and decided we needed to try it. I waited until it went on sale, because it is a little on the pricier side for ice cream, but it was worth it. I anticipated it having some kind of flavor of the beer itself but I was pleasantly surprised! The ice cream itself is smooth and sweet and it makes a great addition to a hard root beer or stout to make a tasty float!
Claire A.
Saint Louis, MO
This is super yummy! I couldn’t eat it all the time but it’s a unique change of pace.
jessica M.
Pottsville, PA
A local favorite with good flavor and rich history from the coal mining town of Pottsville.
Alisha B.
Best ice cream ever. I love yuengling beer and I grew excited when I heard they were going to start making ice cream and thet did not disappoint
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
I absolutely love Yuenglings ice cream!! I tried because a friend was really in to them and purchased one for me, the Black and Tan and the chocolate! The black and tan is chocolate ice cream and caramel ice cream and oh boy is it delicious! It is so creamy and the chocolate has an amazing flavor. You also can't go wrong with caramel! I'm a fan of anything caramel. It is decently priced too, less expensive than ben and jerrys. And it doesn't taste like beer which a lot of people think! Haha

Looking for your answer?