Yuengling® Traditional Lager

by Yuengling

Iconic American LagerFamous for its rich amber color and medium-bodied flavor with roasted caramel malt for a subtle sweetness and a combination of cluster and cascade hops, this true original delivers a well-balanced taste with very distinct character. Born from a historic recipe that was resurrected in 1987.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yuengling® Traditional Lager!
Jennifer W.
Yuengling® Traditional Lager uploaded by Jennifer W.
Yes it met my expectations. Crisp taste. No hard after taste. Smooth. A true American lager! Does not have any stale taste. Also use when making chilli and beer can chicken. Love this beer! Very affordable. You can only find this on the East Coast and Southern states.
Jamie H.
Very good. I love the taste of the beer. Its a smooth beer you can sip on and relax without getting to messed up.
Cindy D.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love getting a yuengling on tap if it’s available since I’m from the east coast. It’s a nice amber color with a malt nice flavor. I can’t drink more than two because I’m not a beer drinker but it is a great drink choice when I’m with the fellas.
Chrystal O.
Yuengling Traditional lager has a good flavor. This beer is not extremely hoppy. I will buy this product again.
Shylae V.
Huntsville, AL
Yuengling® Traditional Lager uploaded by Shylae V.
If u like to try different beers I would defiantly try this it's not to over powering me and my husband both enjoy it every once in awhile
Jessica C.
Scranton, PA
Lovvveee this!! My favorite beer hands down. I will ask for it everywhere I go when I am having an adult drink. Yuengling
Veronica W.
I'm not a fan of this. It didn't do anything for me. I didn't like the taste. Maybe I got a bad batch. This is a no go.
Seth C.
Clearwater, FL
Yuengling traditional lager is America's beer. The affordability is great and fits with any budget. I would recommend this beer to anyone looking for an ice cold beverage. Would buy again 10/10.
Heather H.
4422 west 67th place Brooklyn Ohio 44144
Purchased at: Walmart
Not really my forte. This beer is really really heavy and very bubbly . You have to drink it fast because it is not so good warm. One of the better beers I've had. They also have a variety of flavors for all types of settings and partys.🥃🥃😉 🍺🍻 Yuengling Amber Lager Beer - 24pk/12 fl oz Cans
Carrie S.
Richmond, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Strong taste. I usually buy this for my boyfriend but I will drink one every now and then. Its his favorite beer.

Looking for your answer?