BY YUENGLING #9 in Beer

• Has anyone else heard that this product is coming to Indiana? I h...2 Answers
  • I've noticed this beer has a distinct bread-like aftertaste. Why ...4 Answers
Amy M.
Jermyn, PA
I like this beer but it isn't my favorite.  I know many people that love this beer, so I think it's just me. I is brewed locally to me so it is very easily accessible which I don't believe is the case throughout the US. If you like a lager you should try this because there is a good chance you will like it. Just know it will be different than any other lager you have tries before.
Kendra B.
Loved it  Yuengling Traditional Lager no longer drinking but when I was a drinker it was one of my favorites, though a bit on the pricey side, I have had yuengling a few times, typically purchased at grocery stores though there's nothing like drinking in the bar, if I were still drinking I would absolutely buy again
Kristal F.
I absolutely love the unique taste this beer offers. It has a deep taste, but very smooth, with a wonderful aftertaste! I actually love this beer so much, we had it on tap at my wedding! This is my far my number one favorite beer and I would recommend to anyone, even if you do not like beer, give this a try!
Lovely P.
Fort Lauderdale
it’s a perfect go to beer weather you are having some wings  or hanging out at home it’s not expensive but while compared to others it’s definitely better in taste it’s not very heavy nor so light it tastes watered down  it’s a perfect go to beer easy to find at any local supermarket and restaurant  and will always be consistently good.
Madison J.
Chula Vista, CA
When I lived in New York I was introduced to this beer and instantly loved the taste. I learned recently it’s considered the cheap beer there and I have to say it is one of the better flavors I’ve had. I miss it! Being back in California knowing this beer is no longer sold West of the Mississippi.
Amy D.
Raleigh, NC
You can’t say no to a Yuengling. They are pretty good. I would pick it over most generic beers. When my older sister turned 21, I remember her saying this was her favorite beer. I think that’s hilarious now for some reason, but probably just because I know more about beer than she does now. Hehe.
Lauren S.
This is one of the cheaper beers to order if you’re not committed to drinking a lot that evening, and it won’t have you waking up the next morning thinking “how did I spend $109 at the bar last night?” 😂 This has a nice mellow flavor and it’s good for just sipping casually throughout the night.
Colleen W.
Davisburg
Can i give Yuengling all the stars I have? My husband and I love Yuengling so much!! We were introduced to it while visiting family in Pennsylvania and we will never be without. I am not as much of a beer enthusiast as my husband, but if I am in the mood for a beer, it’s Yuengling or nothing.
Andrea G.
El Dorado
The ONLY beer to drink. Really wish it was available in every state, it has only just come to Arkansas. I tried this for this first time in North Carolina, then proceeded to refuse to drink anything except this beer. We would drive for hours JUST to buy this beer to bring home.
kelseyweisenberger W.
Trenton, OH
I consider yuengling to be more of a domestic beer. It’s amber in color and has a smooth finish. I like yuengling and would prefer this over a bud lite any day. It’s also pretty low in alcohol so it makes it a good beer to drink when you’re out and don’t want to get too drunk!
Kirsten H.
Which do you prefer? This Yeungling or Black and Tan?
Courtney B.
Is there a bad after taste
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Is this a heavy or light beer?? Also is it flavorful?
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX
Why can't I buy this beer in Texas?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Traditional amber or light Yuengling?