BY YUENGLING #49 in Beer

• Has anyone else heard that this product is coming to Indiana? I h...2 Answers
  • I've noticed this beer has a distinct bread-like aftertaste. Why ...3 Answers
Tannu J.
jacksonville, FL
Yuengling lager is an amazing beer.
Looks like a dark ale almost.
Smells/Tastes like beer, I mean it smells like floral hops. And malt.
When it gets warm from me taking a nap after reading too many reviews on BA, it is even better.
The hops and malt really start to shine and whatever yeast is in this comes forward. This is a hallmark of a nice German Bier. When I was in Germany for 30 months back in the day, I never knew you could enjoy beer at room temperature.
But it's true, some beer is actually better as it warms. Yuengling is one of them.
I got drunk for the 1st time on Bud swills er. But it tasted like warm vomit.
That Yuengling is so temperature tolerant, to me, is a real bonus.

Name me one other American Lager that tastes as good as it warms as Yuengling lager.

None I declare. Yuengling is simply good beer.
Sophia S.
I LOVE YUENGLING. One of my favorite, if not favorite beers. Had some in Pennsylvania and honestly no where is quite as good after that, but this is my go-to treat for myself. It is picking up popularity in the southern states and I'm happy to be able to buy it at almost any store now. Price isn't bad but hard to justify getting more than a 12 pack at the prices. It's not a beer you chug either so if you're looking to pair with a meal or casual night you really have to try this beer. Great aftertaste and good till the last drop, setting it apart from others.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
It was poured from a brown 12 oz bottle into a pint glass. Appearance: It has a bright yellow colored body with very good clarity and visible carbonation rushing up to bright white head. The head is light and soapy. It quickly settled down to a wispy thin film covering. Smell: The aroma is light and cereal like with a faint floral hops in the background. Taste / Palate: The flavor is light and clean. It’s has cereal and light grain like notes with a light floral and grassy hay like hops. It feels light and refreshing with balanced carbonation.
beth t.
Rochester, MI
I use to be a budlight kind of lady. i didn't want a thick beer with its nasty aftertaste and overly complex description. but then my husband got into craft beers, and wouldn't you know, i started to like more sophisticated beer. yuengling is a great beer for the person who is just starting to explore different types of beer. its a mix between the watery buds and milllers of the world and a craft beer. its a good go to that won't destroy your breath or give you an instant hangover.
Claribel J.
Claribel RD31646 7801 NW 37th Street Doral, FL 33195-6503
Very good product, I love this brand because all their products are of very good quality, I really like.
Miller Genuine Draft Beer is nice to throw back on those casual, backyard BBQ nights. Definitely a summer beer that I will repurchase for casual get-togethers. When they are nice and cold, you'll keep getting up to get yourself a refill! Remember to drink responsibly!! very good product, I love this brand because all their products are of very good quality, I really like.
Katie H.
Westland, MI
There was all kinds of crazy hype when this beer first became available in Ohio (previously it was only available in Pennsylvania). I live in MI now so I haven't had it in a while, but it's definitely a solid beer. Not the best beer I've ever had, but awesome taste and quality for the price. This is my standby beer if I'm visiting friends in Toledo and the bar we're at only has lawnmower beers (Bud/Coors/Miller) or I'm not feeling their selection of craft beer.
Whitney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm biased when it comes to this beer only because I'm from PA and that's where it is brewed and you can get it super cheap any time there's a sporting event on at the local bar--- to me it tastes like your favorite sports team is winning and Joe Schmo just bought the entire bar a round so you best just tip it, chug it, and love it. It comes in many different varieties and I find it a bit bold for my taste. Better in a bottle than on draft!
Katie P.
Brooklyn, NY
For a long time, Yuengling was only available in a limited number of states. Friends of mine used to stock up when they visited one of those states and keep their fridges stocked. It was always a big treat to get offered a Yuengling from someone's stash. This is a very economical beer but it has a great flavor. It's good quality and smooth. Not too hoppy. Not too wheat tasting. When it expanded to our area, we were all happy.
Bethany F.
Waterford, CT
This is a good easy drinking beer. It is a bit more flavorful that the typical "American style" beers (i.e. Budweiser, Bud Lite, Coors, PBR, etc." but still can be a 5+ beer consumption kind of drink without getting too full. The Yuengling brand, being the oldest maker in the USA, has a great history, that is well priced and wonderful flavor. I would whole heartedly recommend Yuengling to all beer lovers.
DeAnn M.
Garner, NC
For a cheaper beer, one of my favs! Fell in love with it on vacation to the east coast and was bummed we didn't have it in IL. Always had to put a twelve pack in the coolerr to bring back. Fast forward 8 years, we live on the east cost now and have it well-stocked in our beverage fridge. Better than other brands and our Go-to beer. Refreshing on a hot day, love hearing the icy cold can crack open.
Kirsten H.
Which do you prefer? This Yeungling or Black and Tan?
Courtney B.
Is there a bad after taste
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Is this a heavy or light beer?? Also is it flavorful?
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX
Why can't I buy this beer in Texas?
Deja S.
Anderson, CA
Can it be found on the west coast or just the east coast?