Yuengling Traditional Lager uploaded by Mamis P.Yuengling Traditional Lager uploaded by Aileen H.Yuengling Traditional Lager uploaded by Dusty K.See all 11 photos

BY YUENGLING #9 in Beer

Find Alcoholic Beverages at Target.com! Yuengling Traditional Lager 12 pk

• Has anyone else heard that this produ...It's on tap in all the bars now! 2 Answers
  • I've noticed this beer has a distinct...that's called yeast and it is ... 3 Answers
  • To be honest I have tried this beer a...pottsville pa 2 Answers
Photos (11)
Tannu J.
Tannu J.
Jacksonville, FL
Yuengling lager is an amazing beer.
Looks like a dark ale almost.
Smells/Tastes like beer, I mean it smells like floral hops. And malt.
When it gets warm from me taking a nap after reading too many reviews on BA, it is even better.
The hops and malt really start to shine and whatever yeast is in this comes forward. This is a hallmark of a nice German Bier. When I was in Germany for 30 months back in the day, I never knew you could enjoy beer at room temperature.
But it's true, some beer is actually better as it warms. Yuengling is one of them.
I got drunk for the 1st time on Bud swills er. But it tasted like warm vomit.
That Yuengling is so temperature tolerant, to me, is a real bonus.

Name me one other American Lager that tastes as good as it warms as Yuengling lager.

None I declare. Yuengling is simply good beer.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
I LOVE YUENGLING. One of my favorite, if not favorite beers. Had some in Pennsylvania and honestly no where is quite as good after that, but this is my go-to treat for myself. It is picking up popularity in the southern states and I'm happy to be able to buy it at almost any store now. Price isn't bad but hard to justify getting more than a 12 pack at the prices. It's not a beer you chug either so if you're looking to pair with a meal or casual night you really have to try this beer. Great aftertaste and good till the last drop, setting it apart from others.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Holmes, NY
It was poured from a brown 12 oz bottle into a pint glass. Appearance: It has a bright yellow colored body with very good clarity and visible carbonation rushing up to bright white head. The head is light and soapy. It quickly settled down to a wispy thin film covering. Smell: The aroma is light and cereal like with a faint floral hops in the background. Taste / Palate: The flavor is light and clean. It’s has cereal and light grain like notes with a light floral and grassy hay like hops. It feels light and refreshing with balanced carbonation.
Tony Z.
Tony Z.
Yuengling is only available on the east coast. That being said it is my go to beer when I'm out there. As far as American beers go that aren't craft beers, I'd rank this above rest. I almost always have a couple of cases in my house (chicago). When friends come over and see that I have a stash, my east coast friends are instantly envious and want one just to remind them of their home.

The overall review is that this is my favorite domestic non IPA / micro brew. Although it's not the best beer out there. Great pairing with backyard BBQs.
beth t.
beth t.
Rochester, MI
I use to be a budlight kind of lady. i didn't want a thick beer with its nasty aftertaste and overly complex description. but then my husband got into craft beers, and wouldn't you know, i started to like more sophisticated beer. yuengling is a great beer for the person who is just starting to explore different types of beer. its a mix between the watery buds and milllers of the world and a craft beer. its a good go to that won't destroy your breath or give you an instant hangover.
Claribel J.
Claribel J.
Claribel RD31646 7801 NW 37th Street Doral, FL 33195-6503
Very good product, I love this brand because all their products are of very good quality, I really like.
Miller Genuine Draft Beer is nice to throw back on those casual, backyard BBQ nights. Definitely a summer beer that I will repurchase for casual get-togethers. When they are nice and cold, you'll keep getting up to get yourself a refill! Remember to drink responsibly!! very good product, I love this brand because all their products are of very good quality, I really like.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Westland, MI
There was all kinds of crazy hype when this beer first became available in Ohio (previously it was only available in Pennsylvania). I live in MI now so I haven't had it in a while, but it's definitely a solid beer. Not the best beer I've ever had, but awesome taste and quality for the price. This is my standby beer if I'm visiting friends in Toledo and the bar we're at only has lawnmower beers (Bud/Coors/Miller) or I'm not feeling their selection of craft beer.
Hope H.
Hope H.
Panama City, FL
If you are looking to expand your beer drinking pallet from light ales to darker ales, this is a great stepping stone beer. It doesn't have the intense bite most brown ales do. I suggest drinking it ice cold, as I find it to have a smoothr finish if consumed colder. It is still a very well crafted beer and tastes great if it isn't extremely cold. If you try it once and don't care for it, try it again at least once later on. You won't regret it.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Rockville, MD
Always a great staple beer to have in the fridge. Traditional amber lager, has a great history and offers a brewery tour in Pennsylvania. This was the beer I drank during college and still continue to drink today because it is inexpensive and still tastes great when all you want is a traditional lager. Its interesting because it falls into a dichotomy of being the nicest of the "cheap" beers or the cheapest of the more expensive beer category.
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Pittsburgh, Pa
I'm biased when it comes to this beer only because I'm from PA and that's where it is brewed and you can get it super cheap any time there's a sporting event on at the local bar--- to me it tastes like your favorite sports team is winning and Joe Schmo just bought the entire bar a round so you best just tip it, chug it, and love it. It comes in many different varieties and I find it a bit bold for my taste. Better in a bottle than on draft!
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Which do you prefer? This Yeungling or Black and Tan?
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Is there a bad after taste
Leon H.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Is this a heavy or light beer?? Also is it flavorful?
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX
Why can't I buy this beer in Texas?
Danyelle M.
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Traditional amber or light Yuengling?