BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Sondra C.
Tampa, FL
Yuengling has a brewery near me so I don’t mind buying locally brewed beer. They’re higher quality than Budweiser beer but not as expensive as craft beer so you get the best of both worlds. Honestly, I don’t usually buy light beer because I enjoy quality over quantity but this one was smooth-drinking and light yet flavorful. The price point is good for such high quality beer. It’s pretty much the only light beer on the market that doesn’t taste like water. It’s my go-to for light beer these days.
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
Rich taste with light calories. Cannot go wrong with the heavy or light version of this beer. However, I try to stick with light just because of the calorie count.
Grace H.
Lexington, KY
An ok light beer. Much better than Bud Light but still has a watery taste that isn’t always appealing. This would be my go-to beer in college if they sold this in my state.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
I’m not a huge beer fan but I really do enjoy this beer, I also enjoy regular but I don’t have much of a difference between the two so I might as well get the light kind!
Brandi F.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This is my all time favorite beer but I cannot always get it where I live!!!! I loveeeeeee vacations when I can find it Yuengling® Black & Tan Porter & Premium Beer 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
Lauren B.
Sanford, FL
This is my favorite “accessible” beer. It has a great flavor and is light and crisp with no bitterness. It’s brewed in the USA and offers an alternative to those looking for calorie counts in alcohol. It’s refreshing and doesn’t leave me feeling heavy, or sluggish.
Kristin C.
Macomb, MI
Love love love!!! I wish yuengling would distribute to Michigan. Everyone wants it here! So light and crisp and just hits my tastebuds in all the right places. We get to have it when we are on vacation so it’s great to look forward to!
Kathryn D.
Boston
It's kind of an average light beer. It has no real body and is lacking in substance. My expectations were that it would be a cheap, average light beer and that is exactly what it was. I dont think I would purchase it for myself again.
Peggy K.
Livonia
I bought this for my husband when I went out of town for a scrapbook weekend. It’s not available in our town. He absolutely loves this beer and bonus, can’t wait for me to go back again to get more !
Lauren M.
Westerville
After visiting the factory this became a beer choice to have on hand. As we did the tour was able to learn many different parts behind beer making and helped me understand the flavors more