BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Lacy M.
Okay so some people highly disagree with me, but I think it’s the closest thing to bud light. My brothers started drinking it when it first come out. They got me on it too. If I had to choose a beer other then my normal favorite then it’d definitely be yuengling.
Courtney T.
Nicholasville, KY
I absolutely love this beer. The only down side for me, as someone who lives in Kentucky, is that they don’t currently sell this beer in my state. I have heard that they will be expanding to more states this year
Lauren R.
I've said in other reviews that I put stock in this brewing company's ability to survive and thrive during prohibition. I actually enjoy this lager which says a lot as I am personally not a fan of beer.
Danielle O.
Thibodaux
As an old miller light fan, I gave this beer a try when a friend of mine offered me one. I fell in love with the taste and never looked back. It is now me and my husbands favorite.
lillian a.
Schriever, LA
This is a great social drinking beer. It’s light, smooth, and great tasting. It doesn’t get you completely wasted, but it will give you a good feeling for a good time. If you wanna relax, this is your beer
Lezlie H.
Lake Village, IN
Great beer to get when your towards the eastern side of the country (I believe the farthest east it’s sold and brewed is in Indiana) a great lager brewed in the USA
Shelley M.
Wagarville
American made by American people! Finally available in my state, and we couldn't be happier! Living the fact I don't have too go across state lines to purchase now!
Brittany G.
Dayton, OH
Yeungling is a common beer that can be found in the Midwest and not many other places. It’s a great traditional lager that it only a little more expensive than your light beers. If it is sold in your region your local grocer will carry it.
blia s.
Marion, NC
Drank this today and I got to say it has a nice taste to it, it’s not strong and bitter. It’s smooth. It doesn’t taste like the regular one, where as that one is really strong. This one is like a baby version of that.
Samantha D.
Allen Park, MI
It’s absolutely delicious. I wish it was sold in more states. It’s pretty averagely prices, but tastes much better than other cheapo beers. Will definitely continue buy. #SoYummy # ButWhyisItMadeinOhio”