BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
Danyelle M.
Greer, SC
I’m not a big beer drinker but my husband and I often share a pitcher of Yingling light at our favorite pizza joint. I think it’s non-beer drinker friendly beer.
Noelia M.
Kissimmee, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like this brand. Very good and does not leave an aftertaste. It’s nicely stored in a dark bottle. It’s like having a surprise. I would share with my friends whenever.
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this! I love how it's light also because I try doing watch my calorie intact. It's affordable and tastes amazing. If you love beer you'll love this light beer!
Elizabeth H.
Lynn Haven, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yuengling is my go to beer- for real. We have a huge Yuengling sign hanging in our living room, have toured BOTH breweries and ALWAYS have a case in the fridge. It is a true treat to come home and pop open a cold, refreshing Yuengling or Yuengling Light Lager! The sweet and bitter flavors with just the right touch of hops create the perfect beer for any occasion. If you live in a state that serves/sells Yuengling-- GET IT!! Even our non beer drinking friends typically enjoy it!
Emiley H.
Delray Beach , FL
This was my first beer I had when transferring over from PBR/Natty Lite in college. I was looking for something with more taste, but nothing heavy like a stout. I loved this beer and continued buying it throughout my college days until I graduated into craft beers. It's lighter than it's counterpart - Yuengling lager, but still has a full body taste. It's a beer you can drink on all day. Highly recommend if you're looking for taste at a good price point.
Marisa E.
Let's start off with, I love Yeungling. While I grew up in the Midwest, I've been drinking this beer on the East Coast for as long as I could drink. Yeungling is a great go-to beer ad I was so happy that when I was in college in Ohio, they finally start selling in the state. I bring a case back to Chicago everytime I drive to Ohio and numerous people have stopped their car or bike to ask where I got the Yeungling!
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yuengling is the staple beer from where I am from. In fact, when you order a "lager" around here, Yuengling is what you get. I have been around this brand my entire life, and I only recently decided to try out Yuengling Light. I have to say, it is just as rich and delicious as the standard lager, and I can absolutely enjoy this beverage on the regular as well!
DMarie B.
Margate, FL
Honestly, this is my beer of choice. If I were to purchase beer or a pack of beer for my house it will be this. I can drink two or three without feeling intoxicated which I like as most of my friends do not consider me a social drinker. So this drink allows me to look more like a drinker and to fit in with my best buds.
Nadia M.
Tipton, IN
The light lager is good if you’re not looking for anything too heavy. Until a couple weeks ago, I hadn’t had the light lager, only the lager. It’s a light and refreshing beer. Indiana recently started distributing Yuengling this April so we have definitely been enjoying it!
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
I’ve never liked the taste of beer. This is, so far, one of the few beers I actually enjoy! The taste is light and crisp, especially when it’s fresh out of the cooler or fridge! I also like that it’s light in calories so I can enjoy it without feeling guilty.