Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Debbie P.

BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
This is my husbands favorite beer! It's only available in certain states though! It became available in our state (Louisiana) last year so my husband was ecstatic! Everyone who tries it seems to really like it!
Danielle H.
Fayetteville, AR
Yuengling has a great original taste. The light version is no different. This beer can not be found in the south, that is my only complaint. I love to enjoy Yuengling when in NJ.
Amanda S.
Lagrange, OH
This is good. It's one of my go to when I'm out with friends. It tastes better than most light beers out there. I love string IPA so this really is better than might light beers for me. I recommend this.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Good imported beer is Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles ! Beer just isn't the same unless it's in a bottle! Love this light and smooth beer with just about anything, anytime!
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
Review for: Bottle more...
This is hands down my favorite beer. I remember when it wasn’t offered in Ohio. I would have to find excuses to travel to Pennsylvania. It’s very smooth and I live for the flavor.
Avani D.
Uniondale, NY
Got introduced to this in Philadelphia and have loved it since! My second favorite beer at any bar. It's not widely sold everywhere but most New York bars have it now.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
This is the most robust flavored beer that I drink. I dont like beer thats super hoppy flavor. This one isnt too hoppu for me but it has enough flavor to actually enjoy.
Kirstin D.
Monticello, IN
This is the beer of choice in my household. We aren’t huge alcohol drinkers, but on the nights that we choose to, yuengling is always on hand in our fridge. It’s refreshing and not overwhelming.
Kimberly L.
Seymour, TN
One of my favorite beers! I'm from Ohio and this is one of the most popular beers to drink. I love the taste and how refreshing this is. Definitely a repeat costumer.
Morgan H.
Nashville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
It's baseball season and this is the beer of choice in my apartment. While it's not my favorite, it does seem to be the biggest crowd pleasure and everyone enjoys it