BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
Emily I.
Just tried this a few weeks again when traveled to Pittsburgh area. Do not have this in the state of Texas but I wish we did. Very delicious and would be a repeat costumer if I could get this in Texas.
Marguerite S.
I prefer the traditional lager, but I will drink Yuengling Light Lager on occasion. I like the taste and the light quality. This is not my light beer of choice, but I drink it when it’s an easy option.
Sam S.
This is def my go-to beer when there’s nothing else to order. It’s good, crisp, and affordable! It’s such a classic beer that doesn’t taste like straight water. Def worth the money, and I’ll def buy again!
Elizabeth O.
Nice, light beer! It's a good choice to keep the calories down. Price is pretty good and it's usually on sale. This is a good standard beer to keep on hand. Most people like it and it's easy to store
Briana J.
I absolutely love yuengling beer, it tastes amazing and it’s brewed in my hometown! The full flavor tends to fill me up really fast, the light version is great because then you can drink more beers!
Jennifer S.
Wadsworth, OH
Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles great domestic beers. Yuengling light is my favorite but my husband loves Yuengling® Black & Tan Porter & Premium Beer 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
Sooo if you’re like me and don’t always like a heavier beer, you have got to try this! I like the light version of yuengling because I get the same great taste without the thick consistency.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Not a bad beer by any means but not my personal favorite! It has a decent flavor if you like it on the light to medium side. It’s probably about third on my go to list. Worth a shot if you’re still looking for a good one.
Geeta I.
This is a fairly good beer! I like the light better than the original, since it is less sharp and bitter. It has a nice round flavor and can be quite refreshing. It's incredibly easy to find at a grocery store or any bar or restaurant. A good one to try!
Angel A.
This beer wasn’t great tasting in my opinion. Everyone has different taste when it comes to beer however so who am I to judge! The price was reasonable, and it has a nice presentation.