BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
Rebecca M.
By far the best light beer out there. Honestly I don’t know which is more shocking: how great it tastes (and only 90 calories!) or how cheap it is! Only beer I buy now. 12/10 would crack a cold one with the boys.
Rebecca L.
Happy Hour Expert
Very taste, this has a great amber taste, not wheaty at all and kind of sweet! It’s about $9 for a six pack at 7-11. I’d buy it again to bring to parties. Not a beer that many people have tasted before so it’s fun!
Valorie H.
Rossville, GA
Happy Hour Expert
Yuengling has ice cream?? I love the light beer. Haven't tried anything else and never have I seen the ice cream in stores. Does it taste like beer? That seems weird but I must find this ice cream and I must try it.
Samantha M.
Martins Ferry, OH
This is my beer. My favorite beer. I don't know why but it's always been my go to. I love the flavor, it goes great with food. It's light so it doesn't leave a harsh after taste. I always bring a case to a party!
Charlotte I.
Happy Hour Expert
This is a tasty Lager which goes down smooth and just recently became available in Indiana. I like that the brand is expanding and I look forward to more people being able to try the brand as it is not nationwide yet.
Jacqui H.
Key Largo, FL
I like dark beers and this light one is probably the one I would choose every time. I'm a bit health conscious so I tend to watch my calorie intake often. I know with this light beer that I'm making a better decision :)
Jennifer G.
Hialeah, FL
I wanted to try the light version just to give it a shot. I feel disappointed. Since I’m already not much of a beer drinker this flavor just didn’t go down so well. I wouldn’t really recommend this to anyone.
Paige G.
This is one of the better beers, but not a favorite of mine. It has a unique taste that’s hard to describe, but it is very smooth. The only thing I dislike is not even restaurant and store carries this beer.
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
This is a favorite beer brand of mine but I'm not that much of a fan of lite beer in general but sometimes we watch our calories and we gotta do what we gotta do. It's still a favorite of mine if I gotta have light beer.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Happy Hour Expert
Being from the south Yuengling is probably my number one beer and the light is absolutely perfect to sip on! It doesn't leave you feeling full or bloated, it's delicious and usually sold for a great price!