BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a favorite beer brand of mine but I'm not that much of a fan of lite beer in general but sometimes we watch our calories and we gotta do what we gotta do. It's still a favorite of mine if I gotta have light beer.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Being from the south Yuengling is probably my number one beer and the light is absolutely perfect to sip on! It doesn't leave you feeling full or bloated, it's delicious and usually sold for a great price!
Ryan W.
Tallahassee, FL
This beer is great. It’s light and crisp and leaves you feeling refreshed. It is not too expensive and the packaging is really nice. It met all of my expectations I️ had for it and I️ would buy it again.
Marguerite S.
I prefer the traditional lager, but I will drink Yuengling Light Lager on occasion. I like the taste and the light quality. This is not my light beer of choice, but I drink it when it’s an easy option.
Emily I.
Just tried this a few weeks again when traveled to Pittsburgh area. Do not have this in the state of Texas but I wish we did. Very delicious and would be a repeat costumer if I could get this in Texas.
Elizabeth O.
Nice, light beer! It's a good choice to keep the calories down. Price is pretty good and it's usually on sale. This is a good standard beer to keep on hand. Most people like it and it's easy to store
Briana J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I absolutely love yuengling beer, it tastes amazing and it’s brewed in my hometown! The full flavor tends to fill me up really fast, the light version is great because then you can drink more beers!
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
Sooo if you’re like me and don’t always like a heavier beer, you have got to try this! I like the light version of yuengling because I get the same great taste without the thick consistency.
Andrea P.
Yuengling is one of my favorites. Not too dark for me which is my usual problem with beers. Average pricing for the upper tier of beers, comparing to Bud Light, etc. Definitely one to try!
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm not really a fan of light beer in general. I prefer a dark beer or lager. This one though is one of the best grocery store brands of light beer and I will choose this one over others.