BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
Gabrielle B.
I was sooo excited when this beer was made available in my state, but now I never drink it haha. It’s a fine flavor, but definitely nothing much different than the standard lager. I don’t typically buy beer by the bull, but I guess I would consider it.
Nikki S.
Refreshing, light lager. This is the ONLY lager that is light and still so delicious. I recently discovered the Octoberfest for this brand and it is Wonderful! I buy this beer often for myself and my husband. This beer is sitting in my fridge right now.
Lydia E.
Boston, MA
I love yuengling but I prefer this product in the canned version. It's great for tailgates and is a super drinkable lager. With the light you can save a few calories. It's very cheap and can be found in my area now!
Raquel R.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite light beer! The most flavor for fewer calories. Always cheap in Pennsylvania! The classic label is easy to spot. This light beer will definitely meet your expectations. I will obviously be buying again!
Kaylee S.
Lansing, IL
I am so happy they are bringing this stuff up north now. It is a little pricey but it tastes so good. I have never had a single problem with it. It’s so popular you can barely find it sometimes. Good buy and good proce
Rachel P.
Elizabethtown
LOVE THIS LAGER! Best tasting beer I’ve ever tried! Must drink ice cold, but it is delicious! I had it for the first time at a wedding; and now I order one or buy a case whenever I can find it around where I live!
Ciara C.
Binghamton, NY
This beer is good if you're looking for a light lager. It's not expensive compared to most beers. I buy it once in a while. I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I can tolerate this one. Definitely try it if you're looking for something other than Budlight! Lol
Hannah Y.
I don't like stout beers but my husband does. This is a beer we both really like. It has enough "hops" flavor to satisfy him but definitely has the lightness that I prefer. Definitely recommend and will buy again!
Meghan P.
West Terre Haute, IN
I can't say enough great things about this brand! I was overjoyed when I found out that they were bringing it to Indiana. It has fantastic flavor at a good price point. This is by far my go to when I purchase beer.
Rebecca M.
By far the best light beer out there. Honestly I don’t know which is more shocking: how great it tastes (and only 90 calories!) or how cheap it is! Only beer I buy now. 12/10 would crack a cold one with the boys.