BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
Hannah Y.
I don't like stout beers but my husband does. This is a beer we both really like. It has enough "hops" flavor to satisfy him but definitely has the lightness that I prefer. Definitely recommend and will buy again!
Raquel R.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite light beer! The most flavor for fewer calories. Always cheap in Pennsylvania! The classic label is easy to spot. This light beer will definitely meet your expectations. I will obviously be buying again!
Meghan P.
West Terre Haute, IN
I can't say enough great things about this brand! I was overjoyed when I found out that they were bringing it to Indiana. It has fantastic flavor at a good price point. This is by far my go to when I purchase beer.
Rachel P.
Elizabethtown
LOVE THIS LAGER! Best tasting beer I’ve ever tried! Must drink ice cold, but it is delicious! I had it for the first time at a wedding; and now I order one or buy a case whenever I can find it around where I live!
Selina S.
San antonio, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This first time I tried this lager it was a hit on my list, too bad they only sell it on the east coast down to Florida area. It's hard to find in Texas, but def worth a try if spotted and you like a light lager.
Rebecca M.
By far the best light beer out there. Honestly I don’t know which is more shocking: how great it tastes (and only 90 calories!) or how cheap it is! Only beer I buy now. 12/10 would crack a cold one with the boys.
Rebecca L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Very taste, this has a great amber taste, not wheaty at all and kind of sweet! It’s about $9 for a six pack at 7-11. I’d buy it again to bring to parties. Not a beer that many people have tasted before so it’s fun!
Valorie H.
Rossville, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yuengling has ice cream?? I love the light beer. Haven't tried anything else and never have I seen the ice cream in stores. Does it taste like beer? That seems weird but I must find this ice cream and I must try it.
Samantha M.
Martins Ferry, OH
This is my beer. My favorite beer. I don't know why but it's always been my go to. I love the flavor, it goes great with food. It's light so it doesn't leave a harsh after taste. I always bring a case to a party!
Charlotte I.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a tasty Lager which goes down smooth and just recently became available in Indiana. I like that the brand is expanding and I look forward to more people being able to try the brand as it is not nationwide yet.