BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
Samantha L.
I LOVE YUENGLING. Its a darn shame they don't sell this beer on the west coast! Its a great light beer that is refreshing and goes well with any meal or occasion. It is affordable and delicious. My only complaint is that they don't distribute it where I live!
Rebecca J.
Fruita, CO
Because yuengling expands state by state, I was beyond ecstatic when it finally reached Ohio. Now the first beer I ask for once my plane touches ground at the holidays, is a yunegling! The light is a great tasting option that doesn’t feel like a ‘diet’ beer.
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
Not a huge fan of beer. My boyfriend will drink yeungling if it's around. The only reason I like it is because it's made in Pennsylvania. I think it's a pretty cheap beer so it's good for tailgating or football parties!
Jessica O.
Lagrange, KY
This is mine and my husbands favorite beer! They use to not sell it near us, so we only got it when we were out of town. They have recently expanded the area of where they sell it... if it's sold in your area, definitely give it a try! You won't be disappointed!
Melanie H.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Yuengling is always my go to beer to drink.  I love that it comes in  a 'light' option so i don't feel as bad about the calories when drinking it. I wish more bars served Yuengling light but its definitely my favorite thing to buy and bring to a BYOB party.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
One of my favorite beers. Its smooth, tastes great, gets you feeling right and doesn't make me have to use the bathroom after every 5 seconds. It doesn't give me a hangover and come on, we all know that's the best part.
Gretchen W.
DALLAS, TX
I LOVE Yuengling! I only wish it was sold in Texas. It's a great light beer and reminds me of my days living in Pennsylvania, where it originated. I think it has the potential to be a more national brand. Just need to expand a bit more west and I'll be 5/5 happy!
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
This beer is very hard to come by in the Midwest. If you're a big lager drinker this is definitely one for the books. We have had a few different types of lagers before from different states and is most accessible in Florida.
Gabrielle B.
I was sooo excited when this beer was made available in my state, but now I never drink it haha. It’s a fine flavor, but definitely nothing much different than the standard lager. I don’t typically buy beer by the bull, but I guess I would consider it.
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
You can't go wrong with America's oldest brewery, and the great taste certainly reflects that. I am glad it has become more readily available, and the light version has a ton of flavor. I would recommend it to anyone!