Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Debbie P.

BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love, love, love yuengling. It has an overall great flavor for how light the beer is. I can have a few without feeling bloated and like I just ate a thanksgiving meal. They just started selling this in IN so we are all very excited!
Kaitlin P.
Rolla, MO
I really really like this beer. It’s got a great flavor, and is my fiancé’s go to beer. The only room for improvement is spreading out all over the country, we cannot get it in Missouri and would have to drive to TN for it!
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
I am not a big fan of drinking beer but I do like the taste of Yuengling Light. It has a strong beer flavor without all the calories. Doesn’t taste watered down. Affordable price as well. Great drink for a hot summer day 🍺🍻🍺🍻
Joel R.
Greenwood, SC
Yuengling light lager is a pretty good beer, not my favorite but I do drink it from time to time. It has a good flavor, not to heavy. My wife and I both like it so it is a go to if we can't decide on anything else.
Jessica O.
Lagrange, KY
This is mine and my husbands favorite beer! They use to not sell it near us, so we only got it when we were out of town. They have recently expanded the area of where they sell it... if it's sold in your area, definitely give it a try! You won't be disappointed!
Melanie S.
Jupiter, FL
Yuengling is always my go to beer to drink.  I love that it comes in  a 'light' option so i don't feel as bad about the calories when drinking it. I wish more bars served Yuengling light but its definitely my favorite thing to buy and bring to a BYOB party.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of my favorite beers. Its smooth, tastes great, gets you feeling right and doesn't make me have to use the bathroom after every 5 seconds. It doesn't give me a hangover and come on, we all know that's the best part.
Carrie C.
west lafeyette
Great taste great goes down nice and smooth. Always a good time at a party when you pull out that bottle of this. I wouldn’t choose any other drink. Great value for the product that you purchase. Recommend to everyone!
Gretchen W.
Dallas, TX
I LOVE Yuengling! I only wish it was sold in Texas. It's a great light beer and reminds me of my days living in Pennsylvania, where it originated. I think it has the potential to be a more national brand. Just need to expand a bit more west and I'll be 5/5 happy!
Gabrielle B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I was sooo excited when this beer was made available in my state, but now I never drink it haha. It’s a fine flavor, but definitely nothing much different than the standard lager. I don’t typically buy beer by the bull, but I guess I would consider it.