BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
I wish this brand was sold in Michigan! We have to drive south to Ohio to get this beer. The light is preferred for me to the traditional seeing as the taste difference and mouthfeel is about the exact same but you can spare the calories
Stephanie P.
Hilliard, OH
This is like bud light but with a little more of a kick. I love the colors of this brand and the flavor is also really good. It’s a little more than my regular but when I need a mix up I’ll pick these up, I love them for tailgating!
Emily C.
Archbald, PA
So I am from Pennsylvania, so of course I have had Yuengling before. IT IS BREWED THERE. It is not my favorite, but a lot of people love it. I used to love it, but I am more into lighter beers now than heavier. Even though this is light, it doesn't really taste light to me.
Vale R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have to say that for having less than 100 calories, this beer has a pretty good taste. Definitely better than coors light and bud light. Last time I bought this product the nutritional label was incorrect, so I hope they fixed it.
Nikki C.
The first time I had the yuengling beers were at the top of the world lounge, at bay lake tower in Walt Disney world. It was the perfect end to the day watching the fireworks. That beer will always bring me back to that moment!
Shelby T.
Mobile, AL
Yuengling light is as tasty and rich as regular yuengling but with fewer calories. They didn’t change the taste by removing calories which is concerning that is hard to find. I love yuengling because it’s a dark and rich beer and this light version doesn’t disappoint
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
I love, love, love yuengling. It has an overall great flavor for how light the beer is. I can have a few without feeling bloated and like I just ate a thanksgiving meal. They just started selling this in IN so we are all very excited!
Kaitlin P.
Rosebud, MO
I really really like this beer. It’s got a great flavor, and is my fiancé’s go to beer. The only room for improvement is spreading out all over the country, we cannot get it in Missouri and would have to drive to TN for it!
Brandi R.
Louisville, KY
We love love this beer! The light is not as good as the regular, but we definitely love this brand! Being from Kentucky it is hard to get a hold of, but luckily Indiana is right across the bridge!! One of the best beers!
Samantha L.
I LOVE YUENGLING. Its a darn shame they don't sell this beer on the west coast! Its a great light beer that is refreshing and goes well with any meal or occasion. It is affordable and delicious. My only complaint is that they don't distribute it where I live!