BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
Melanie H.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Yuengling is always my go to beer to drink.  I love that it comes in  a 'light' option so i don't feel as bad about the calories when drinking it. I wish more bars served Yuengling light but its definitely my favorite thing to buy and bring to a BYOB party.
Gretchen W.
Dallas, TX
I LOVE Yuengling! I only wish it was sold in Texas. It's a great light beer and reminds me of my days living in Pennsylvania, where it originated. I think it has the potential to be a more national brand. Just need to expand a bit more west and I'll be 5/5 happy!
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of my favorite beers. Its smooth, tastes great, gets you feeling right and doesn't make me have to use the bathroom after every 5 seconds. It doesn't give me a hangover and come on, we all know that's the best part.
Carrie C.
west lafeyette
Great taste great goes down nice and smooth. Always a good time at a party when you pull out that bottle of this. I wouldn’t choose any other drink. Great value for the product that you purchase. Recommend to everyone!
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This beer is very hard to come by in the Midwest. If you're a big lager drinker this is definitely one for the books. We have had a few different types of lagers before from different states and is most accessible in Florida.
Ciara C.
Binghamton, NY
This beer is good if you're looking for a light lager. It's not expensive compared to most beers. I buy it once in a while. I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I can tolerate this one. Definitely try it if you're looking for something other than Budlight! Lol
Lydia E.
Boston, MA
I love yuengling but I prefer this product in the canned version. It's great for tailgates and is a super drinkable lager. With the light you can save a few calories. It's very cheap and can be found in my area now!
Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
You can't go wrong with America's oldest brewery, and the great taste certainly reflects that. I am glad it has become more readily available, and the light version has a ton of flavor. I would recommend it to anyone!
Gabrielle B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I was sooo excited when this beer was made available in my state, but now I never drink it haha. It’s a fine flavor, but definitely nothing much different than the standard lager. I don’t typically buy beer by the bull, but I guess I would consider it.
Raquel R.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite light beer! The most flavor for fewer calories. Always cheap in Pennsylvania! The classic label is easy to spot. This light beer will definitely meet your expectations. I will obviously be buying again!