BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
This one of my favorite beers. The flavor is great. Last time I was in Florida I had to have a 6 pack to enjoy. It would be even better if it was sold in the midwest. I have had others bring it home from visits to the East coast.  I would definitely buy it again.
Brytnie A.
Carmel, IN
Yuengling is my absolute favorite beer I first tried it in Ohio before it was sold in Indiana where I live and I fell in love with it. It is light but has so much flavor and it’s a tad stronger than most beer I believe. I would recommend this beer to EVERYONE!
Hailey C.
This product is one of those products that you get when you want to go out and spend a little more money on a beer. Although its a little bit more on the expensive side, its a great beer. Its so tasty and you just enjoy drinking it when youre with your friends.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
I remember when they did not even sell this beer in. Georgia. It was always such a treat to try this beer when you go out of state and then while I was in college started selling the beer down here in Georgia. It’s a great night easy beer to drink day or night
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
A 6 pack won’t cut it! I have to take a ton of these camping! Nothing like sitting by the fire with a fresh ice cold beer from the cooler. This is my favorite brand to take on trips. It’s my favorite beer for summer hands down. Affordable and delicious!
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
I’ve never liked the taste of beer. This is, so far, one of the few beers I actually enjoy! The taste is light and crisp, especially when it’s fresh out of the cooler or fridge! I also like that it’s light in calories so I can enjoy it without feeling guilty.
Victoria W.
Goodyear, AZ
My husband and I had approximately 6 of these a piece during the first night we met each other, so this is a very sentimental beer for me. Besides all of that, I absolutely love this beer and it will always be my go-to (when I'm on the east coast).
Ashley R.
Yuengling light is our go to beer. It’s a full flavor beer but without all the calories. It’s perfect for any occasion and the price point is perfect to keep it stocked. I️ feel like this beer is for everyone unlike some other heavy or hoppy beers!
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
My husband really like Yuengling, so we do frequently have it in the house. It is better than some of the other light beers on the market and it usually isn't too much more expensive than the other light beers either. We will definitely continue buying it.
Melissa B.
This was one of my first experiences of PA, and it is one of the best parts. The unique flavor of this beer has me coming back EVERY time I am back in town. Crisp, refreshing and not overly hoppy makes this an every mans beer... or in this case woman!