BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
Stephanie P.
Hilliard, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is like bud light but with a little more of a kick. I love the colors of this brand and the flavor is also really good. It’s a little more than my regular but when I need a mix up I’ll pick these up, I love them for tailgating!
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love, love, love yuengling. It has an overall great flavor for how light the beer is. I can have a few without feeling bloated and like I just ate a thanksgiving meal. They just started selling this in IN so we are all very excited!
Nikki C.
The first time I had the yuengling beers were at the top of the world lounge, at bay lake tower in Walt Disney world. It was the perfect end to the day watching the fireworks. That beer will always bring me back to that moment!
Kaitlin P.
Rosebud, MO
I really really like this beer. It’s got a great flavor, and is my fiancé’s go to beer. The only room for improvement is spreading out all over the country, we cannot get it in Missouri and would have to drive to TN for it!
Joel R.
Greenwood, SC
Yuengling light lager is a pretty good beer, not my favorite but I do drink it from time to time. It has a good flavor, not to heavy. My wife and I both like it so it is a go to if we can't decide on anything else.
Rebecca J.
Fruita, CO
Because yuengling expands state by state, I was beyond ecstatic when it finally reached Ohio. Now the first beer I ask for once my plane touches ground at the holidays, is a yunegling! The light is a great tasting option that doesn’t feel like a ‘diet’ beer.
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
I am not a big fan of drinking beer but I do like the taste of Yuengling Light. It has a strong beer flavor without all the calories. Doesn’t taste watered down. Affordable price as well. Great drink for a hot summer day 🍺🍻🍺🍻
Jessica O.
Lagrange, KY
This is mine and my husbands favorite beer! They use to not sell it near us, so we only got it when we were out of town. They have recently expanded the area of where they sell it... if it's sold in your area, definitely give it a try! You won't be disappointed!
Melanie H.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Yuengling is always my go to beer to drink.  I love that it comes in  a 'light' option so i don't feel as bad about the calories when drinking it. I wish more bars served Yuengling light but its definitely my favorite thing to buy and bring to a BYOB party.
Gretchen W.
Dallas, TX
I LOVE Yuengling! I only wish it was sold in Texas. It's a great light beer and reminds me of my days living in Pennsylvania, where it originated. I think it has the potential to be a more national brand. Just need to expand a bit more west and I'll be 5/5 happy!