Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Debbie P.

BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
So I was already a fan of Yuengling but I needed to make some adjustments to my diet...so with dread I tried the Light Yuengling. To my surprise I loved it! The taste is not much different but somehow it does taste lighter and every now and then when I'm craving a light beer I go to this one.
Amanda H.
A surprisingly full-bodied light beer. It keeps its flavor and taste that the full longer has but with not being quite as heavy. It is a good beer and it still surprises me how good it is. I would buy this beer again it’s always good to drink some light beer help fight off to many extra calories
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is the first beer that got me into beer. Coors was like drinking water and this had wayyy more flavor to it. Its not crazy hoppy which I like. If im ever at a bar and i dont really like the choices, i always go with this. Its a light beer so i find that I dont get that full feeling in my stomach as fast.
Debbie P.
Review for: Bottle more...
Was able to test this product at a beer tasting event a few months ago. I had never tried Yuengling before and I loved it! Absolutely have bought it since sampling.
Rachel H.
['Kennesaw', 'GA'], GA
Yuengling is my go to beer brand! It is great to keep stock at the house for guests and for with dinner when enjoying a beer. It has a strong beer flavored and doesn't taste watered down. I would say it is the best lager for the price! I would buy it again and recommend it to many others!
Tyra H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Yuengling is a bar beer for me.  I'll order it instead of Budweiser, Coors, or another domestic.  It's not high up on my list like Stella Artois, but it is a good basic beer.  I liked it more in my youth, which makes me think maybe it is not as sophisticated on the palate.
Jacquelyn N.
My husband absolutely does not like/prefer beer. He will take liquor any opportunity he is given. However, he really enjoys yuengling. It’s even one he will ask me to pick up when he wants a beer which is very rare. We were so excited to move back to an area where it was available.
Anzu H.
Maybe I like this beer so much because I'm not able to get it outside of the east coast. Or if I do see it elsewhere, I'm so excited that I have to get it. The taste is nothing extraordinary but because of its longevity as a company and its exclusivity, I enjoy it quite a bit.
Vanessa G.
Medley, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
For a light beer, it's pretty good. I don't typically drink light beers but I did try this because I was so intrigued. I could still tell it was a light beer, as the taste did in fact suffer from that quality, but it's probably among the best light beers out there.
mary-elizabeth s.
lafayette, IN
Yuengling is very popular where I live in Indiana. It seems to be everywhere. I've have this several times but I don't seem to remember anything very striking. Its definitely not bad and certainly drinkable. It just isn't super memorable. Maybe just not my thing!