BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
Andrea P.
Yuengling is one of my favorites. Not too dark for me which is my usual problem with beers. Average pricing for the upper tier of beers, comparing to Bud Light, etc. Definitely one to try!
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
This is the first beer that got me into beer. Coors was like drinking water and this had wayyy more flavor to it. Its not crazy hoppy which I like. If im ever at a bar and i dont really like the choices, i always go with this. Its a light beer so i find that I dont get that full feeling in my stomach as fast.
Katie C.
One of the better "cheap" beers that is offered at many places. It is a little stronger than Miller or Bud light, and has a pretty good flavor. If you are trying to get something that might cost a few extra dollars but will taste better in the long run, Yuengling is the way to go.
Tyra H.
Yuengling is a bar beer for me.  I'll order it instead of Budweiser, Coors, or another domestic.  It's not high up on my list like Stella Artois, but it is a good basic beer.  I liked it more in my youth, which makes me think maybe it is not as sophisticated on the palate.
Jacquelyn N.
My husband absolutely does not like/prefer beer. He will take liquor any opportunity he is given. However, he really enjoys yuengling. It’s even one he will ask me to pick up when he wants a beer which is very rare. We were so excited to move back to an area where it was available.
Nadia M.
Tipton, IN
The light lager is good if you’re not looking for anything too heavy. Until a couple weeks ago, I hadn’t had the light lager, only the lager. It’s a light and refreshing beer. Indiana recently started distributing Yuengling this April so we have definitely been enjoying it!
Anzu H.
Maybe I like this beer so much because I'm not able to get it outside of the east coast. Or if I do see it elsewhere, I'm so excited that I have to get it. The taste is nothing extraordinary but because of its longevity as a company and its exclusivity, I enjoy it quite a bit.
Vanessa G.
Medley, FL
For a light beer, it's pretty good. I don't typically drink light beers but I did try this because I was so intrigued. I could still tell it was a light beer, as the taste did in fact suffer from that quality, but it's probably among the best light beers out there.
Mary-Liz K.
lafayette, IN
Yuengling is very popular where I live in Indiana. It seems to be everywhere. I've have this several times but I don't seem to remember anything very striking. Its definitely not bad and certainly drinkable. It just isn't super memorable. Maybe just not my thing!
Leslie S.
This is one of my favorite beers! It is underrated! It comes in a nice package, you can easily decipher it from other beers. I think it has a very good taste to it that is different from other beers. It's not very expensive and I would recommend it to everyone.