BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
Marisa E.
Let's start off with, I love Yeungling. While I grew up in the Midwest, I've been drinking this beer on the East Coast for as long as I could drink. Yeungling is a great go-to beer ad I was so happy that when I was in college in Ohio, they finally start selling in the state. I bring a case back to Chicago everytime I drive to Ohio and numerous people have stopped their car or bike to ask where I got the Yeungling!
Ryan W.
Tallahassee, FL
This beer is great. It’s light and crisp and leaves you feeling refreshed. It is not too expensive and the packaging is really nice. It met all of my expectations I️ had for it and I️ would buy it again.
Lisa K.
I first tasted the traditional lager when I was vacationing in Philadelphia. We quickly learned that at every bar you just walk in and order a lager and this is what you get. Definitely excited that is now available in my home state. Love the traditional lager and also the light lager. I have not tried the other varieties but I am anxious to use now that they are available in my hometown.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Yuengling is the staple beer from where I am from. In fact, when you order a "lager" around here, Yuengling is what you get. I have been around this brand my entire life, and I only recently decided to try out Yuengling Light. I have to say, it is just as rich and delicious as the standard lager, and I can absolutely enjoy this beverage on the regular as well!
Christina D.
Gloucester, MA
As a Philadelphia native I might be biased, but this is easily one of my favorite light beers ever. It doesn’t taste watered down or boring and flat. Still tastes like good old yuengling, just not so heavy. Super affordable and easy to drink, this is my go to when I’m craving a beer. And I love supporting a local business that’s still family run.
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
This is when I want something a little different then my go to.  It has a bold flavor.  I like the light because the regular beer is very heavy feeling.  It is a little more costly then my go to beer so it is a once and a while change beer for me.   I would recommend for someone who wants change but not too drastic.
DMarie B.
Margate, FL
Honestly, this is my beer of choice. If I were to purchase beer or a pack of beer for my house it will be this. I can drink two or three without feeling intoxicated which I like as most of my friends do not consider me a social drinker. So this drink allows me to look more like a drinker and to fit in with my best buds.
Nina B.
Colchester
This is better than most light beers, but does taste like a light beer.  Much less "oomph" than the regular Yuengling, but still a tasty beer to drink.  There's not much that stands out about this beer, other than being low in calories without tasting as watered-down as most light beers.
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
So I was already a fan of Yuengling but I needed to make some adjustments to my diet...so with dread I tried the Light Yuengling. To my surprise I loved it! The taste is not much different but somehow it does taste lighter and every now and then when I'm craving a light beer I go to this one.
Amanda H.
A surprisingly full-bodied light beer. It keeps its flavor and taste that the full longer has but with not being quite as heavy. It is a good beer and it still surprises me how good it is. I would buy this beer again it’s always good to drink some light beer help fight off to many extra calories