Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Debbie P.

BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
Sharon L.
Hampton
Review for: Lager Light more...
This is one of my favorite beers of all time. It doesn’t leave a weird aftertaste in the light of the category doesn’t hinder on taste at all it’s a good overall beer that I totally recommend any one
Nina B.
Colchester
This is better than most light beers, but does taste like a light beer.  Much less "oomph" than the regular Yuengling, but still a tasty beer to drink.  There's not much that stands out about this beer, other than being low in calories without tasting as watered-down as most light beers.
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
So I was already a fan of Yuengling but I needed to make some adjustments to my diet...so with dread I tried the Light Yuengling. To my surprise I loved it! The taste is not much different but somehow it does taste lighter and every now and then when I'm craving a light beer I go to this one.
Rachel H.
['Kennesaw', 'GA'], GA
Yuengling is my go to beer brand! It is great to keep stock at the house for guests and for with dinner when enjoying a beer. It has a strong beer flavored and doesn't taste watered down. I would say it is the best lager for the price! I would buy it again and recommend it to many others!
Jacquelyn N.
My husband absolutely does not like/prefer beer. He will take liquor any opportunity he is given. However, he really enjoys yuengling. It’s even one he will ask me to pick up when he wants a beer which is very rare. We were so excited to move back to an area where it was available.
Vanessa G.
Medley, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
For a light beer, it's pretty good. I don't typically drink light beers but I did try this because I was so intrigued. I could still tell it was a light beer, as the taste did in fact suffer from that quality, but it's probably among the best light beers out there.
mary-elizabeth s.
lafayette, IN
Yuengling is very popular where I live in Indiana. It seems to be everywhere. I've have this several times but I don't seem to remember anything very striking. Its definitely not bad and certainly drinkable. It just isn't super memorable. Maybe just not my thing!
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This one of my favorite beers. The flavor is great. Last time I was in Florida I had to have a 6 pack to enjoy. It would be even better if it was sold in the midwest. I have had others bring it home from visits to the East coast.  I would definitely buy it again.
Kaitlin M.
Colorado Springs
I like Yuengling out of a pitcher better than in the bottles. It's a good value for the quality, however, with a great flavor, especially since I don't like most beers. Not a lot of room for improvement. A classic beer that I'd definitely purchase again.
Ashley R.
Yuengling light is our go to beer. It’s a full flavor beer but without all the calories. It’s perfect for any occasion and the price point is perfect to keep it stocked. I️ feel like this beer is for everyone unlike some other heavy or hoppy beers!