Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Debbie P.

BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
samantha m.
Myerstown, PA
By far my fave lager. Not super heavy so no worries about not being able to eat a grilled burger (or hockey puck.lol.) . Brewed here in pottstown. So obviously always good n fresh here.
Angela R.
Royersford, PA
Review for: Lager Light more...
Refreshing summer logger! Great for parties seems to be a favorite to a lot of older guys.
Crystal N.
Review for: Lager Light more...
I LOVE Yuengling Light Lager! If you like darker beers, but your body doesn’t love all the calories, this is a great alternative! Perfect any day of the week!
Kaela L.
Yuengling is one of the only easy to drink light beers that actually tastes good! A friend recommend this on a trip once and I keep buying it over and over.
Christina S.
Delray Beach , FL
Excellent light beer without sacrificing taste! You get the same experience as drinking regular beer without it being as filling (and you feel less guilty!!)
Leslie B.
Review for: Bottle more...
If I were a fan of specialty beers I have no doubts this would have earned a 5 star rating from me. Unfortunately, I am not. I simply do not like the flavor.
Noemi B.
Philadelphia, PA
It has a nice smooth taste. Though I don't like beer.. this one I'll drink anytime. Especially if I don't have anything else to drink or if anyone brings it.
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The flavor is definitely lighter compared to the original one, I really enjoyed this one. The original tends to be on the bitter side this one not at all.
Katy R.
Shawnee, KS
I live in Kansas, so unfortunately I don't get to enjoy this one as much as I'd like! Every time I'm in Florida I make a point to get this beer, I love it!
Kay L.
Review for: Lager Light more...
I like the regular lager from them the best but the light version isn't bad either! I usually drink this one if I want to have a chill night at home.