Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Debbie P.

BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
Angel A.
This beer wasn’t great tasting in my opinion. Everyone has different taste when it comes to beer however so who am I to judge! The price was reasonable, and it has a nice presentation.
Danielle H.
Fayetteville, AR
Yuengling has a great original taste. The light version is no different. This beer can not be found in the south, that is my only complaint. I love to enjoy Yuengling when in NJ.
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
This is my husbands favorite beer! It's only available in certain states though! It became available in our state (Louisiana) last year so my husband was ecstatic! Everyone who tries it seems to really like it!
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Good imported beer is Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles ! Beer just isn't the same unless it's in a bottle! Love this light and smooth beer with just about anything, anytime!
Jennifer S.
Wadsworth, OH
Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles great domestic beers. Yuengling light is my favorite but my husband loves Yuengling® Black & Tan Porter & Premium Beer 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
Jessica  E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Good taste and at a good price. I prefer the light over the original due to the heaviness. Could be a bit lighter but all around a good beer. I'm definitely a repeat customer and recommend this for a good camping beer.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I remember when they did not even sell this beer in. Georgia. It was always such a treat to try this beer when you go out of state and then while I was in college started selling the beer down here in Georgia. It’s a great night easy beer to drink day or night
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Not a huge fan of light beers. They usually taste watery. This one makes the original taste more bitter than it should be, and for that I don't like it too well. Will not buy again.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
This is the most robust flavored beer that I drink. I dont like beer thats super hoppy flavor. This one isnt too hoppu for me but it has enough flavor to actually enjoy.
Morgan H.
Nashville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
It's baseball season and this is the beer of choice in my apartment. While it's not my favorite, it does seem to be the biggest crowd pleasure and everyone enjoys it