BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
Rosie B.
Brunswick, GA
This is fantastic... We all love this product, as a matter of fact we have some in our refrigerator right now. It never last long because it is so good!
Jennifer T.
Wolcott, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
One of my go to’s and favorites! Great price! We also buy for our parties! Everyone loves it! Can’t beet this all American Beer and it has a great taste!
Bobbie H.
Starkville, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
All-time favorite light beer. Great for price. Would recommend to any beer drinker. Perfect for any occasion. Love a good cold one after mowing the lawn.
Brooke M.
Saline, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Husbands new favorite and he was so glad when it became available in Louisiana. Great taste and very smooth. Easy drinking beer and goes with anything
Adam O.
Bradenton
Great taste for a light beer. Can't tell from regular. Been drinking regular Yuengling for many years, every once in awhile I like to get the light.
Anastasia S.
Brookhaven , GA
Generally, when I grab beers for the house I'm grabbing Yuengling. It's light, crisp and refreshing and goes well with pretty much everything.
Lorie S.
Louisville, KY
A friend introduced me to this product at a bonfire one night. I've been drinking it ever since. Goes great on a hot summer night or a cool fall day
Olga A.
Dallas, TX
Yuengling Lager Light is one of few light beers that do NOT taste awful. In fact it is very close to non light Yuengling Lager and that is a win!
Olivia H.
Natchez, MS
This is my favorite beer out of the ones they have. A gas station close to my house sells in 99 cents a can so I grab a couple once a week or so
Melissa G.
Boonsboro, MD
I love yuengling. The light version is perfect if beet sits heavy on you like it does me. It’s the great flavor of the original but not so heavy!