BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
Justine K.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Such a great light beer! So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
This is SO delicious!!!! I just wish I could get it around here (can't get it in IN)!!
Noemi B.
Philadelphia, PA
It has a nice smooth taste. Though I don't like beer.. this one I'll drink anytime. Especially if I don't have anything else to drink or if anyone brings it.
Christina S.
Delray Beach, FL
Excellent light beer without sacrificing taste! You get the same experience as drinking regular beer without it being as filling (and you feel less guilty!!)
Kaela D.
Yuengling is one of the only easy to drink light beers that actually tastes good! A friend recommend this on a trip once and I keep buying it over and over.
Katy R.
Shawnee
I live in Kansas, so unfortunately I don't get to enjoy this one as much as I'd like! Every time I'm in Florida I make a point to get this beer, I love it!
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
The flavor is definitely lighter compared to the original one, I really enjoyed this one. The original tends to be on the bitter side this one not at all.
Jennifer T.
Wolcott, CT
One of my go to’s and favorites! Great price! We also buy for our parties! Everyone loves it! Can’t beet this all American Beer and it has a great taste!
Bobbie H.
Starkville, MS
All-time favorite light beer. Great for price. Would recommend to any beer drinker. Perfect for any occasion. Love a good cold one after mowing the lawn.
Liliana C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Usually get these when going on a trip or picnic. They're super light and delicious. I usually get them because of the price always a good value product.