Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Debbie P.

BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
Courtney T.
Jackson
Review for: Bottle more...
By far my favorite beer. I recommend everyone giving it a try. Definitely met my expectations when it came to this alcoholic beverage. It was the first time purchasing it, and I would purchase it again in the future.
Jessica C.
Borden, IN
Part of Yuenglings appeal is the fact that it’s not sold in all states. This family owned company likes to keep it small. However, they could make this a nationally sold beer and everyone would love it. Sold at a very reasonable price without tasting cheap.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
I’ve never liked the taste of beer. This is, so far, one of the few beers I actually enjoy! The taste is light and crisp, especially when it’s fresh out of the cooler or fridge! I also like that it’s light in calories so I can enjoy it without feeling guilty.
Ciara C.
Binghamton, NY
This beer is good if you're looking for a light lager. It's not expensive compared to most beers. I buy it once in a while. I'm not much of a beer drinker, but I can tolerate this one. Definitely try it if you're looking for something other than Budlight! Lol
Victoria W.
Goodyear, AZ
My husband and I had approximately 6 of these a piece during the first night we met each other, so this is a very sentimental beer for me. Besides all of that, I absolutely love this beer and it will always be my go-to (when I'm on the east coast).
Melissa B.
This was one of my first experiences of PA, and it is one of the best parts. The unique flavor of this beer has me coming back EVERY time I am back in town. Crisp, refreshing and not overly hoppy makes this an every mans beer... or in this case woman!
Sara S.
Bardstown, KY
Review for: Bottle more...
Super excited that the distributors are finally bringing this crisp, refreshing beer to my home state of Kentucky! Previously unavailable here, anytime I travel overstate lines to Ohio or Tennessee I always make sure to pick up a case of two!
Stephanie J.
Hilliard, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is like bud light but with a little more of a kick. I love the colors of this brand and the flavor is also really good. It’s a little more than my regular but when I need a mix up I’ll pick these up, I love them for tailgating!
Vale R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have to say that for having less than 100 calories, this beer has a pretty good taste. Definitely better than coors light and bud light. Last time I bought this product the nutritional label was incorrect, so I hope they fixed it.
Emily C.
Augusta , GA
So I am from Pennsylvania, so of course I have had Yuengling before. IT IS BREWED THERE. It is not my favorite, but a lot of people love it. I used to love it, but I am more into lighter beers now than heavier. Even though this is light, it doesn't really taste light to me.