BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Not a bad beer by any means but not my personal favorite! It has a decent flavor if you like it on the light to medium side. It’s probably about third on my go to list. Worth a shot if you’re still looking for a good one.
Preston A.
Montgomery, AL
Review for: Bottle, Lager Light more...
I absolutely love this Beer. It’s extremely smooth and goes down great. Great taste, great value for the money, and well above the competition. Big time bang for the buck here, and I will definitely buy again!
Geeta I.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a fairly good beer! I like the light better than the original, since it is less sharp and bitter. It has a nice round flavor and can be quite refreshing. It's incredibly easy to find at a grocery store or any bar or restaurant. A good one to try!
Jessica  E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Good taste and at a good price. I prefer the light over the original due to the heaviness. Could be a bit lighter but all around a good beer. I'm definitely a repeat customer and recommend this for a good camping beer.
Lauren G.
Tampa, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Not a huge fan of light beers. They usually taste watery. This one makes the original taste more bitter than it should be, and for that I don't like it too well. Will not buy again.
Alixe I.
Columbia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of the only “downgrade” beers after a pricey night out that’s worth it. Yuengling Light is actually a really solid beer that’s great for grilling and parties.
Laura L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Yuengling is an okay beer - better than something like Budweiser or Miller - but nothing special either. Pretty good for parties because most people will drink it.
MC S.
Murfreesboro , TN
I definitely prefer the traditional Yuengling beers, but this is a wonderful low-calorie alternative to the traditional lager. It's smooth and light, crisp, delicious.
Mary W.
I am not the biggest fan of this beer mostly because of their political affiliations, but I would say this is a basic run of the mill beer. Not bad but not great.
Becky B.
It's not available in my state and I wish it we're! If we go to a state that sells it, we always bring some home. I know it's a cheap beer but it's the best for the price.