BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
Morgan H.
nashville, TN
It's baseball season and this is the beer of choice in my apartment. While it's not my favorite, it does seem to be the biggest crowd pleasure and everyone enjoys it
Laura L.
Yuengling is an okay beer - better than something like Budweiser or Miller - but nothing special either. Pretty good for parties because most people will drink it.
Alixe I.
Columbia, PA
One of the only “downgrade” beers after a pricey night out that’s worth it. Yuengling Light is actually a really solid beer that’s great for grilling and parties.
Danyelle M.
Greer, SC
I’m not a big beer drinker but my husband and I often share a pitcher of Yingling light at our favorite pizza joint. I think it’s non-beer drinker friendly beer.
MC S.
Murfreesboro, TN
I definitely prefer the traditional Yuengling beers, but this is a wonderful low-calorie alternative to the traditional lager. It's smooth and light, crisp, delicious.
Noelia M.
Saint Cloud, FL
I like this brand. Very good and does not leave an aftertaste. It’s nicely stored in a dark bottle. It’s like having a surprise. I would share with my friends whenever.
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
I love this! I love how it's light also because I try doing watch my calorie intact. It's affordable and tastes amazing. If you love beer you'll love this light beer!
Mary W.
I am not the biggest fan of this beer mostly because of their political affiliations, but I would say this is a basic run of the mill beer. Not bad but not great.
Becky B.
It's not available in my state and I wish it we're! If we go to a state that sells it, we always bring some home. I know it's a cheap beer but it's the best for the price.
Kristin A.
Allentown, PA
I love Yuengling. It's my favorite lager. When Yuengling Light was introduced, it definitely peaked my interest and was happy they didn't skimp on taste. Delicious but sometimes hard to find!!!