BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
Jennifer S.
Wadsworth, OH
Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles great domestic beers. Yuengling light is my favorite but my husband loves Yuengling® Black & Tan Porter & Premium Beer 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Not a bad beer by any means but not my personal favorite! It has a decent flavor if you like it on the light to medium side. It’s probably about third on my go to list. Worth a shot if you’re still looking for a good one.
Geeta I.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a fairly good beer! I like the light better than the original, since it is less sharp and bitter. It has a nice round flavor and can be quite refreshing. It's incredibly easy to find at a grocery store or any bar or restaurant. A good one to try!
Jessica  E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Good taste and at a good price. I prefer the light over the original due to the heaviness. Could be a bit lighter but all around a good beer. I'm definitely a repeat customer and recommend this for a good camping beer.
Lauren G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Not a huge fan of light beers. They usually taste watery. This one makes the original taste more bitter than it should be, and for that I don't like it too well. Will not buy again.
Laura L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Yuengling is an okay beer - better than something like Budweiser or Miller - but nothing special either. Pretty good for parties because most people will drink it.
Alixe I.
Columbia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of the only “downgrade” beers after a pricey night out that’s worth it. Yuengling Light is actually a really solid beer that’s great for grilling and parties.
MC S.
Murfreesboro, TN
I definitely prefer the traditional Yuengling beers, but this is a wonderful low-calorie alternative to the traditional lager. It's smooth and light, crisp, delicious.
Mary W.
I am not the biggest fan of this beer mostly because of their political affiliations, but I would say this is a basic run of the mill beer. Not bad but not great.
Becky B.
It's not available in my state and I wish it we're! If we go to a state that sells it, we always bring some home. I know it's a cheap beer but it's the best for the price.