Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Debbie P.

BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
Brytnie A.
Brownsburg, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yuengling is my absolute favorite beer I first tried it in Ohio before it was sold in Indiana where I live and I fell in love with it. It is light but has so much flavor and it’s a tad stronger than most beer I believe. I would recommend this beer to EVERYONE!
Jessica O.
Lagrange, KY
This is mine and my husbands favorite beer! They use to not sell it near us, so we only got it when we were out of town. They have recently expanded the area of where they sell it... if it's sold in your area, definitely give it a try! You won't be disappointed!
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
A 6 pack won’t cut it! I have to take a ton of these camping! Nothing like sitting by the fire with a fresh ice cold beer from the cooler. This is my favorite brand to take on trips. It’s my favorite beer for summer hands down. Affordable and delicious!
Geeta I.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a fairly good beer! I like the light better than the original, since it is less sharp and bitter. It has a nice round flavor and can be quite refreshing. It's incredibly easy to find at a grocery store or any bar or restaurant. A good one to try!
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My husband really like Yuengling, so we do frequently have it in the house. It is better than some of the other light beers on the market and it usually isn't too much more expensive than the other light beers either. We will definitely continue buying it.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
I’ve never liked the taste of beer. This is, so far, one of the few beers I actually enjoy! The taste is light and crisp, especially when it’s fresh out of the cooler or fridge! I also like that it’s light in calories so I can enjoy it without feeling guilty.
Melissa B.
This was one of my first experiences of PA, and it is one of the best parts. The unique flavor of this beer has me coming back EVERY time I am back in town. Crisp, refreshing and not overly hoppy makes this an every mans beer... or in this case woman!
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
I wish this brand was sold in Michigan! We have to drive south to Ohio to get this beer. The light is preferred for me to the traditional seeing as the taste difference and mouthfeel is about the exact same but you can spare the calories
Emily C.
Augusta , GA
So I am from Pennsylvania, so of course I have had Yuengling before. IT IS BREWED THERE. It is not my favorite, but a lot of people love it. I used to love it, but I am more into lighter beers now than heavier. Even though this is light, it doesn't really taste light to me.
Nadia M.
Tipton, IN
The light lager is good if you’re not looking for anything too heavy. Until a couple weeks ago, I hadn’t had the light lager, only the lager. It’s a light and refreshing beer. Indiana recently started distributing Yuengling this April so we have definitely been enjoying it!