BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
Melissa B.
This was one of my first experiences of PA, and it is one of the best parts. The unique flavor of this beer has me coming back EVERY time I am back in town. Crisp, refreshing and not overly hoppy makes this an every mans beer... or in this case woman!
Emily C.
Augusta , GA
So I am from Pennsylvania, so of course I have had Yuengling before. IT IS BREWED THERE. It is not my favorite, but a lot of people love it. I used to love it, but I am more into lighter beers now than heavier. Even though this is light, it doesn't really taste light to me.
Vale R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have to say that for having less than 100 calories, this beer has a pretty good taste. Definitely better than coors light and bud light. Last time I bought this product the nutritional label was incorrect, so I hope they fixed it.
Shelby T.
Mobile, AL
Yuengling light is as tasty and rich as regular yuengling but with fewer calories. They didn’t change the taste by removing calories which is concerning that is hard to find. I love yuengling because it’s a dark and rich beer and this light version doesn’t disappoint
Brandi R.
Louisville, KY
We love love this beer! The light is not as good as the regular, but we definitely love this brand! Being from Kentucky it is hard to get a hold of, but luckily Indiana is right across the bridge!! One of the best beers!
Samantha L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I LOVE YUENGLING. Its a darn shame they don't sell this beer on the west coast! Its a great light beer that is refreshing and goes well with any meal or occasion. It is affordable and delicious. My only complaint is that they don't distribute it where I live!
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
Not a huge fan of beer. My boyfriend will drink yeungling if it's around. The only reason I like it is because it's made in Pennsylvania. I think it's a pretty cheap beer so it's good for tailgating or football parties!
Nikki S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Refreshing, light lager. This is the ONLY lager that is light and still so delicious. I recently discovered the Octoberfest for this brand and it is Wonderful! I buy this beer often for myself and my husband. This beer is sitting in my fridge right now.
Jacqui H.
Key Largo, FL
I like dark beers and this light one is probably the one I would choose every time. I'm a bit health conscious so I tend to watch my calorie intake often. I know with this light beer that I'm making a better decision :)
Sam S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is def my go-to beer when there’s nothing else to order. It’s good, crisp, and affordable! It’s such a classic beer that doesn’t taste like straight water. Def worth the money, and I’ll def buy again!