Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Debbie P.

BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
Shelby T.
Mobile, AL
Yuengling light is as tasty and rich as regular yuengling but with fewer calories. They didn’t change the taste by removing calories which is concerning that is hard to find. I love yuengling because it’s a dark and rich beer and this light version doesn’t disappoint
Vanessa G.
Medley, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
For a light beer, it's pretty good. I don't typically drink light beers but I did try this because I was so intrigued. I could still tell it was a light beer, as the taste did in fact suffer from that quality, but it's probably among the best light beers out there.
mary-elizabeth s.
lafayette, IN
Yuengling is very popular where I live in Indiana. It seems to be everywhere. I've have this several times but I don't seem to remember anything very striking. Its definitely not bad and certainly drinkable. It just isn't super memorable. Maybe just not my thing!
Leslie S.
This is one of my favorite beers! It is underrated! It comes in a nice package, you can easily decipher it from other beers. I think it has a very good taste to it that is different from other beers. It's not very expensive and I would recommend it to everyone.
Hailey C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This product is one of those products that you get when you want to go out and spend a little more money on a beer. Although its a little bit more on the expensive side, its a great beer. Its so tasty and you just enjoy drinking it when youre with your friends.
Brytnie A.
Brownsburg, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yuengling is my absolute favorite beer I first tried it in Ohio before it was sold in Indiana where I live and I fell in love with it. It is light but has so much flavor and it’s a tad stronger than most beer I believe. I would recommend this beer to EVERYONE!
Jessica O.
Lagrange, KY
This is mine and my husbands favorite beer! They use to not sell it near us, so we only got it when we were out of town. They have recently expanded the area of where they sell it... if it's sold in your area, definitely give it a try! You won't be disappointed!
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
A 6 pack won’t cut it! I have to take a ton of these camping! Nothing like sitting by the fire with a fresh ice cold beer from the cooler. This is my favorite brand to take on trips. It’s my favorite beer for summer hands down. Affordable and delicious!
Geeta I.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a fairly good beer! I like the light better than the original, since it is less sharp and bitter. It has a nice round flavor and can be quite refreshing. It's incredibly easy to find at a grocery store or any bar or restaurant. A good one to try!
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My husband really like Yuengling, so we do frequently have it in the house. It is better than some of the other light beers on the market and it usually isn't too much more expensive than the other light beers either. We will definitely continue buying it.