BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
Bree F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my girlfriend and eyes favorite beer. I absolutely love this late. When I go to South Carolina when I go to bars along the East Coast they have a lot of these beers I love this brand I love this product very much very light very crisp very cool. Wonderful to consume on a warm hot summers day I first tried these when I went on a trip with my partner on the boats on the lake it was absolutely wonderful in a Cousy to keep my beer called. Once these beers get warm they do tend to taste a little odd tho. Best to consume a very chilled and very cold!! :D
Kimmy Sue P.
Valparaiso, FL
I rather like Yuengling beer, but prefer regular, instead of light. Also prefer it in bottles, as opposed to cans & definitely must be ice cold! Light taste & not too acidic. Has a nice amber color to it & has a decent head. This is, in my opinion, one of the better “light” beers. Not watery or watered down. Definitely has plenty of flavor!
Mimi E.
Avon , OH
Review for: Lager Light more...
My husband and I actually bought this for our wedding! It’s a lighter beer with a great taste! It’s not my go-to since it’s a light beer but definitely has good flavor and is reasonably priced. If I’m choosing a light beer I would buy again!
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
Being from Pennsylvania I have always been a huge fan of this brand. I love this beer especially on tap. But I was nervous to try it in a light form because usually I don’t like it but I was very pleasantly surprised with this one. I thought it still had the amazing flavor as the regular one which is not as common at all. Definitely a lighter flavor but the flavor was still there. Less calories too which is what I wanted! I will always recommend this beer!!!
Lisa K.
I first tasted the traditional lager when I was vacationing in Philadelphia. We quickly learned that at every bar you just walk in and order a lager and this is what you get. Definitely excited that is now available in my home state. Love the traditional lager and also the light lager. I have not tried the other varieties but I am anxious to use now that they are available in my hometown.
Christina D.
south portland, maine
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
As a Philadelphia native I might be biased, but this is easily one of my favorite light beers ever. It doesn’t taste watered down or boring and flat. Still tastes like good old yuengling, just not so heavy. Super affordable and easy to drink, this is my go to when I’m craving a beer. And I love supporting a local business that’s still family run.
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
This is when I want something a little different then my go to.  It has a bold flavor.  I like the light because the regular beer is very heavy feeling.  It is a little more costly then my go to beer so it is a once and a while change beer for me.   I would recommend for someone who wants change but not too drastic.
Nina B.
Colchester
This is better than most light beers, but does taste like a light beer.  Much less "oomph" than the regular Yuengling, but still a tasty beer to drink.  There's not much that stands out about this beer, other than being low in calories without tasting as watered-down as most light beers.
Amanda H.
A surprisingly full-bodied light beer. It keeps its flavor and taste that the full longer has but with not being quite as heavy. It is a good beer and it still surprises me how good it is. I would buy this beer again it’s always good to drink some light beer help fight off to many extra calories
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
So I was already a fan of Yuengling but I needed to make some adjustments to my diet...so with dread I tried the Light Yuengling. To my surprise I loved it! The taste is not much different but somehow it does taste lighter and every now and then when I'm craving a light beer I go to this one.