BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
Rachel H.
Kennesaw, GA
Yuengling is my go to beer brand! It is great to keep stock at the house for guests and for with dinner when enjoying a beer. It has a strong beer flavored and doesn't taste watered down. I would say it is the best lager for the price! I would buy it again and recommend it to many others!
Bree F.
This is my girlfriend and eyes favorite beer. I absolutely love this late. When I go to South Carolina when I go to bars along the East Coast they have a lot of these beers I love this brand I love this product very much very light very crisp very cool. Wonderful to consume on a warm hot summers day I first tried these when I went on a trip with my partner on the boats on the lake it was absolutely wonderful in a Cousy to keep my beer called. Once these beers get warm they do tend to taste a little odd tho. Best to consume a very chilled and very cold!! :D
Jessica C.
Borden
Part of Yuenglings appeal is the fact that it’s not sold in all states. This family owned company likes to keep it small. However, they could make this a nationally sold beer and everyone would love it. Sold at a very reasonable price without tasting cheap.
Kaitlin M.
Colorado Springs
I like Yuengling out of a pitcher better than in the bottles. It's a good value for the quality, however, with a great flavor, especially since I don't like most beers. Not a lot of room for improvement. A classic beer that I'd definitely purchase again.
Elizabeth H.
Lynn Haven, FL
Yuengling is my go to beer- for real. We have a huge Yuengling sign hanging in our living room, have toured BOTH breweries and ALWAYS have a case in the fridge. It is a true treat to come home and pop open a cold, refreshing Yuengling or Yuengling Light Lager! The sweet and bitter flavors with just the right touch of hops create the perfect beer for any occasion. If you live in a state that serves/sells Yuengling-- GET IT!! Even our non beer drinking friends typically enjoy it!
Kimmy Sue P.
Valparaiso, FL
I rather like Yuengling beer, but prefer regular, instead of light. Also prefer it in bottles, as opposed to cans & definitely must be ice cold! Light taste & not too acidic. Has a nice amber color to it & has a decent head. This is, in my opinion, one of the better “light” beers. Not watery or watered down. Definitely has plenty of flavor!
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
Being from Pennsylvania I have always been a huge fan of this brand. I love this beer especially on tap. But I was nervous to try it in a light form because usually I don’t like it but I was very pleasantly surprised with this one. I thought it still had the amazing flavor as the regular one which is not as common at all. Definitely a lighter flavor but the flavor was still there. Less calories too which is what I wanted! I will always recommend this beer!!!
Emiley H.
delray beach, FL
This was my first beer I had when transferring over from PBR/Natty Lite in college. I was looking for something with more taste, but nothing heavy like a stout. I loved this beer and continued buying it throughout my college days until I graduated into craft beers. It's lighter than it's counterpart - Yuengling lager, but still has a full body taste. It's a beer you can drink on all day. Highly recommend if you're looking for taste at a good price point.
Carrie C.
west lafeyette
Great taste great goes down nice and smooth. Always a good time at a party when you pull out that bottle of this. I wouldn’t choose any other drink. Great value for the product that you purchase. Recommend to everyone!
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
I am not a big fan of drinking beer but I do like the taste of Yuengling Light. It has a strong beer flavor without all the calories. Doesn’t taste watered down. Affordable price as well. Great drink for a hot summer day 🍺🍻🍺🍻