BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Yuengling® Light Lager 6-12 fl. oz. Bottles
  • "Might be the oldest brewery in the states but not a fan of this beer it's a skunky flavor of this light beer the other ones are better " in 6 reviews
  • "So much better than any other light beer out there and doesn't cost me much more!" in 2 reviews
  • "First of all, less guilt with less calories but also it's nice to have a light beer with flavor!" in 1 review
Caitlen H.
Nashua
Review for: Lager Light more...
This beer just came to Massachusetts and it should have gotten here a long time ago. The light has a better taste than the regular. But light means less calories right? Always grab this beer when you are out to dinner or just heading to a friends. No one will be disappointed.
Kimmy Sue P.
Valparaiso, FL
I rather like Yuengling beer, but prefer regular, instead of light. Also prefer it in bottles, as opposed to cans & definitely must be ice cold! Light taste & not too acidic. Has a nice amber color to it & has a decent head. This is, in my opinion, one of the better “light” beers. Not watery or watered down. Definitely has plenty of flavor!
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
Being from Pennsylvania I have always been a huge fan of this brand. I love this beer especially on tap. But I was nervous to try it in a light form because usually I don’t like it but I was very pleasantly surprised with this one. I thought it still had the amazing flavor as the regular one which is not as common at all. Definitely a lighter flavor but the flavor was still there. Less calories too which is what I wanted! I will always recommend this beer!!!
Lisa K.
I first tasted the traditional lager when I was vacationing in Philadelphia. We quickly learned that at every bar you just walk in and order a lager and this is what you get. Definitely excited that is now available in my home state. Love the traditional lager and also the light lager. I have not tried the other varieties but I am anxious to use now that they are available in my hometown.
Naomi B.
Roanoke
Review for: Lager Light more...
Doing three stars because I have only tried this once at my friends house I didn’t really care for that much seem to have a bitter aftertaste I could really taste the hops which I don’t care for
Courtney T.
Jackson
Review for: Bottle more...
By far my favorite beer. I recommend everyone giving it a try. Definitely met my expectations when it came to this alcoholic beverage. It was the first time purchasing it, and I would purchase it again in the future.
Christina D.
S Portland, ME
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
As a Philadelphia native I might be biased, but this is easily one of my favorite light beers ever. It doesn’t taste watered down or boring and flat. Still tastes like good old yuengling, just not so heavy. Super affordable and easy to drink, this is my go to when I’m craving a beer. And I love supporting a local business that’s still family run.
Cristi P.
Wallingford, KY
Review for: Lager Light more...
This is the best beer that I have drank. This comes in bottles and cans, but I usually get the cans. I’m not a beer drinker, and I can barely drink it usually, but this kind I can drink and enjoy! This is a great beer! Definitely will be buying more.
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
This is when I want something a little different then my go to.  It has a bold flavor.  I like the light because the regular beer is very heavy feeling.  It is a little more costly then my go to beer so it is a once and a while change beer for me.   I would recommend for someone who wants change but not too drastic.
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
Review for: Bottle more...
This is hands down my favorite beer. I remember when it wasn’t offered in Ohio. I would have to find excuses to travel to Pennsylvania. It’s very smooth and I live for the flavor.