BY YUENGLING

Full-flavored light beer.An exceptional brew that appeals to consumers who don't want to sacrifice character for a low-calorie light beer. Masterfully developed to maintain the full flavor profile akin to our flagship Lager brand, but has only 99 calories per 12 oz. serving. Skillfully pairing a caramel malt flavor and mild hop character creates a beautifully rich-colored beer with deep amber highlights that finishes smooth and clean. see more...

Danay C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Yuengling is the best! I come from Saint Louis where all the cities drink Bud light or similar products and it doesn’t compare to the taste of yuengling. All other beers of that caliber taste like water compared to it. I will buy again because it’s the only beer we will keep stocked!
Jema F.
Fishers
Indiana just started selling this beer. Apparently Indiana folks were driving to Ohio to get it. 🤷🏽
I've bought it several times and have shared with friends who hadn' tried it yet.
It's slightly more than the budlight I would typically buy.
Val V.
This beer is my go to!! Price is normal. Great taste and easy on the calories so you can drink twice as much lol great for parties and events. Very smooth taste and I don’t like beer but when I tried this I became a beer drinker but only this kind.
Christina D.
S Portland, ME
My favorite light beer! I might be biased because I’m from philly, but this is a light beer that -gasp- actually tastes like beer! But conveniently does not make you feel like you’ve eaten an entire loaf of bread. Not to mention it’s still a family owned business from a small Pennsylvania town and they genuinely care about the way their beer tastes. I urge you to try this instead of those mass produced garbage beers next time. You’ll thank me.
Lacey O.
Ypsilanti, MI
YUENGLING IS MY FAVORITE BEER ON THE PLANET! Unfortunately we don’t get it in Michigan so every time I go to Ohio I have to pick up a pack! It’s so crisp and light and tastes good with any meal! Tastes best on draft :)
Kate A.
Lexington
I seriously don’t see any difference between this and the regular lager, except the light only has 99 calories. It’s the perfect yard beer for people that like great beer, but want a lighter, Lower IBV option.
Angela P.
Yuengling light is what I grab when I'm trying to save calories without missing out on a great, full taste while still considering it a light beer. It's robust, yet light, crisp, and airy.

I highly recommend this brand and it will always be my favorite go-to beer.

Lyndsay J.
Oak Lawn, IL
The oldest brewery in America and they always did it right. This is my very favorite beer and I'm not a big beer drinker. It's light enough to drink but has such a full delicious taste. I'm obsessed
Lindsey S.
Louisville, KY
My husband is obsessed with this stuff. It has just recently began being sold in our state but anytime we went on vacation & they sold this he had to have it. Him and all of his friends were very excited when they started selling it here
Kayla C.
Valparaiso
As far as a light beer goes, Yuengling is not my favorite for its taste or it’s price. I’d much rather drink a Bud Light or a Miller Lite and not have to look for it in the stores.