Yuengling® Black & Tan Porter & Premium Beer

by Yuengling

Hand-crafted draft blend.Yuengling® Black & Tan models a traditional English Half & Half. Introduced in 1986, Yuengling produced one of the first hand-crafted draft blends to lead this style of American brewing. Black & Tan combines 60% of our popular Dark Brewed Porter and 40% of our Premium Beer to create a brew that is rich and dark in color with hints of caramel and coffee from the dark roasted malts.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yuengling® Black & Tan Porter & Premium Beer!
Cameron, NC
Great products I really enjoy it! You should totally get it if you have not yet already. Great gift as well!
Palm Bay
I've never even seen this black and tan beer. I've always had the regular beer. This is my go to selection.
Marietta, GA
Veey good taste and flavor. I bought each time we go to Kroger Supermarket, is part of my shopping list.
Evans, GA
I really enjoy drinking this beer while grilling or relaxing watching a movie. I recommend this beer.
Adrian, MI
Great Black and Tan. It is the perfect beer for the summer. I’m glad it is close to where I live
Pittsburgh , PA
Not my style of beer but I’ve been bartending for a long time and my customers seem to enjoy it!
Marietta, Ga
For a lager or dark this was pretty good. I like that it didn’t give me a strange after taste
Meriden, KS
I’m a huge fan of Yuengling! Oh sucks they don’t sell it in the MidWest. I love this so much
Glen Burnie, MD
Yuengling is my go to beer for every and all occasions! It’s smooth and tastes amazing!!!!
Chickamauga, GA
Ok taste, ok price, and easy to find in almost any store. I would buy again and recommend.

Looking for your answer?