BY YUENGLING

Hand-crafted draft blend.Yuengling® Black & Tan models a traditional English Half & Half. Introduced in 1986, Yuengling produced one of the first hand-crafted draft blends to lead this style of American brewing. Black & Tan combines 60% of our popular Dark Brewed Porter and 40% of our Premium Beer to create a brew that is rich and dark in color with hints of caramel and coffee from the dark roasted malts. see more...

Amanda M.
Great at room temperature like most other countries enjoy ales our country is prone to pilsners served ice cold. Though with the upsurge of micro brewing and craft beers we are becoming more cultured in our consumption of the suds at break neck speeds
Katy D.
Londonderry, OH
My favorite type of my favorite brand of my favorite beer. I love black and tan. I've never tasted a beer that compares to It in my opinion and I will pick this over anything else at a bar. Not just beers but all alcohol. Period. Love this stuff!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Bridget L.
Louisa, VA
One of the best brews on the market. Definitely one of the best if you want to make a beer cocktail (think of a Bumblebee) Its just Yumm!! Tasty❤
Kaylee M.
Spring Grove
This drink is my go-to when purchasing a beverage for a get together or even just a drink for a relaxing night at home.
Dana M.
Freeburg , IL
Love love love!!!!!!!! My favorite beer of all time! Please sell in Illinois soon yuengling!
Prema B.
Glen Burnie, MD
Yuengling is my go to beer for every and all occasions! It’s smooth and tastes amazing!!!!
Sarah p.
Billings , MT
Love this beer. It goes down smooth and has a good after taste. We have it every Friday.