BY YUENGLING

Hand-crafted draft blend.Yuengling® Black & Tan models a traditional English Half & Half. Introduced in 1986, Yuengling produced one of the first hand-crafted draft blends to lead this style of American brewing. Black & Tan combines 60% of our popular Dark Brewed Porter and 40% of our Premium Beer to create a brew that is rich and dark in color with hints of caramel and coffee from the dark roasted malts. see more...

Courtney A.
San Antonio
I love me some beer! Yuenglings Black and Tan Porter is amazing! To bad they don't sell Yuengling in Texas. Whenever I'm in the airport, I make it point to find a Yuengling somewhere! Please ship Yuengling to Texas! We need another simple and delicious beer!
Bethany S.
Indianapolis
I am not much of a beer drinker, but I love the flavor of this drink. This drink has a smooth and rich flavor that I would expect from a more expensive choice of porter. I would definitely recommend this drink to my fellow beer drinkers!
Laiza H.
Wake Forest, NC
Yeungling is the best. They are awesome. They are cheap and the best cheap beer available. If I have to get lots of beer for people this is the first I’d get always. Overall I am satisfied with this brewery.
Cassie J.
Apollo, PA
My stepdads go to Beer. We have this supplied in our house everyday all day! I personally choice a lighter beer but I drink this all the time also! Does have such a great dark taste without being too dark!
Jamie B.
Greenwood
I love dark beers is why I love this beer. Although its not as good as Guinness this is a good beer for the amount of money you spend, its a lot cheaper but still high alcohol content.
Karen S.
Browns Mills, NJ
The first time I tried this was in upstate NY on a camping trip and I really enjoyed the taste. Any time I drink this it brings me back to that trip so it goes with early autumn clam bakes and bon fires.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
My favorite Yuengling. Way less carbonation than the traditional yuengling. It's smooth and delicious. Priced very fair. Yuengling is my favorite bar beer. Definitely a must try.
Breanne E.
I'm no beer expert, not by a longshot. I prefer darker beers and this was okay. Coffee/nutty/smokey kind of flavor but I guess I'd hoped for something else. Good for a dark beer fix when choices are limited.
Kayla L.
Ewing, NJ
Pretty decent beer that is on the cheaper side. I enjoy the flavor but it isn’t my first choice when it comes to choosing a beer. One of those if there isn’t anything else good I can deal with this one.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I had a taste of this and I wasn't a huge fan. I'm not sure what it was but it just didn't taste appealing to me and its not a cheap beer. So I would not purchase it.