BY YUENGLING

Hand-crafted draft blend.Yuengling® Black & Tan models a traditional English Half & Half. Introduced in 1986, Yuengling produced one of the first hand-crafted draft blends to lead this style of American brewing. Black & Tan combines 60% of our popular Dark Brewed Porter and 40% of our Premium Beer to create a brew that is rich and dark in color with hints of caramel and coffee from the dark roasted malts. see more...

• Is this beer sold all over the country? Or is it a region...2 Answers
  • Just wondering if there's anyone else out there that drin...3 Answers
Jazzy R.
Charles town , WV
I’m not a yuengling person at all but I had a Black and Tan it was so good I’m really happy I gave it another chance. It’s something you hav to acquire the taste for but I like it a lot.
Philip M.
Oviedo, FL
This beer isn't bad, but if it is a classic yuengling that you like, this will not satisfy your taste. =) It is darker, and much more bitter.
Kayla G.
Bonaire, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of my husband’s favorites. He loves it. He’s into craft beers and this one he can get from the grocery store and still love.
Jasmine K.
St. Patty’s Day favorite with the Dad and sister. It’s a bit heavier than regular, but I prefer darker beer. Well worth the price.
Sarah  M.
Severna Park , Maryland
My husband loves the rich taste. I prefer a lighter beer myself but was surprised that the taste wasn't too strong
chris m.
Louisville, KY
A little to stout for me but its still better than most beers! can def recommend that its a good one
FERISA g.
Charlestown, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My husband used to drink blue moon, but black & tan has turned into his number 1 preference.
Chantel S.
Waveland, MS
This is my favorite dark lager! The taste is amazing, and very rich and full in flavor!
KEENA C.
If you like a dry bitter ale then this is your beer haha
The original lager is better
Lissette C.
Springfield, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My husband seems to love this beer, he's definitely a beer drinker and loves this.
Lissette C.
Springfield, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Just wondering if there's anyone else out there that drinks this and did you like it?
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this beer sold all over the country? Or is it a regional version?