BY YUENGLING #22 in Barbecue Sauce

Yuengling® Black and Tan Honey Barbecue Sauce.
America's oldest brewery.
Since 1829. see more...

Kerri C.
Austin
I love this BBQ sauce! I'm a PA girl and Yuengling will always have a special place in my heart and it's nice to see them making a product other than beer. The BBQ sauce is not too heavy and has a great texture to it. I've used it in dips as well as making BBQ chicken, and it's the perfect consistency and sweetness to the tangy. I love it and try to keep a jar of it in my house at all times!
Audrey G.
I love yuengling and a love BBQ sauce. But this doesn't mix well. It misses the mark on kick, flavor, and versatility. You might be able to find a smoked meat to go with this but I couldn't. I don't like as an everyday sauce. My boyfriend uses it but I wouldn't buy again.
Jade M.
Jacksonville, NC
This sauce is super duper good for ribs or brisket! Super good flavor, and for the brand not expensive! If you’re looking to watch your weight though, this isn’t the one you need to get! Got it at Walmart, and they were not hard to find by any means!!
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
This is one 1 of 2 of my favorite beers, if places don't have one they usually have the other. && I sure love this brand. Very good flavor; very good price. This is my DRINK!
Danielle B.
Ormond Beach, FL
This barbecue sauce is absolutely amazing. It's perfect for marinating meat, and used for dipping sauces. You can buy it at most grocery stores and the price is comparable to competitors. It isn't organic so there are some unhealthy aspects to it but overall it's not bad.
Courtney T.
Minot, ND
I didn’t find this bbq sauce to be any different than something I could find as a great value brand. We marinated chicken and grilled it and it just tasted like a generic bottle of bbq sauce. I was expecting a bold beer flavor.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Wow I love barbecue sauce a lot and  of course would love to try this it looks like an expensive brand. probably be so freaking good love barbecue chicken   so I'd definitely use it  to put it on my chicken then anything else but it is so amazing
Hailey L.
Can anything get better than beer flavored BBQ sauces? I was more than satisfied with the flavor of this product. I put it on almost anything I grill but my favorite is to soak a rack of ribs in it. I recommend this sauce
Evelina F.
Owings Mills, MD
Love this bbq sauce on ribs when I make them in crockpot. Perfect taste and not overly sweet. I have repurchased multiple times. Good value, a little pricier then others but worth it for the taste. I always get asked what bbq sauce I use. It’s my secret! :)
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
This was a nice alternative to your average BBQ sauce. It has a bold, unsweetened taste that is not overly flavored like beer. Surprisingly good on chicken. We received this as a gift, but we will buy it again