Yuengling Barbecue Dry Rub

by Yuengling

Yuengling® Barbecue Dry Rub.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yuengling Barbecue Dry Rub!
How would you rate this product?
Sevierville, TN
I always love a good dry rub and I will say, I was a little skeptical at first, to hear of this one but I ordered it and tried it at my Sunday BBQ and the whole crowd was pleased and I was pleasantly surprised.
Rainelle, WV
i have used this on many recipes, my whole family loves this product. i have shared it with so many and share my recipes also. great price, great dry rub for any occasion
Philadelphia, PA
I love this, I marinate my steak or chicken in a beer, then I rub this on it and throw it on the grill and it is amazing! I have went through 2 containers of this over the past summer and everyone loved the steak and chicken at my bbq
LaGrange, GA
I love this rub. It’s great on everything. We use it along with our green egg for absolutely wonderful chops, ribs and chicken! It’s a great value and never disappoints! Highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tamaqua
This rub is a great addition to my summertime grilling at our camp! I cook the chicken with the Yeungling rub, and it is greatly enjoyed by friends and family along with a Yeungling Lager!
Kissimmee , FL
I am such a fan of This rub!! Amazing! If you come across this in the grocery store, I would definitely buy some and try it out and see for yourself because you will not be disappointed! I would highly recommend this to family and friends on their steaks or chicken when grilling out with family and friends.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
1,605 reviews
now that's what i'm talking about if you are going to have a great summer barbeque with some good beer then definitely rub this into your barbeque with the same yeungling brand of beer it tastes so good together and its a great way to invite people over
Pocono Lake, PA
This is one of my husbands favorite rubs. We always have two bottles in the house for those just in case moments. The flavor is something I’ve never had before. It’s sweet yet not, it’s just really good and it goes with all kinds of meat.
London, KY
Haven't tried this product yet but I love to try new dry rub products. This product would be excellent on chicken, pork, or hamburgers. I would image it has a great addition to different kinds of grilled meats. I would purchase if made available to me in this area.
CINCINNATI
I was not pleased with this product. There was a bad aftertaste with this item. I purchased this item from the grocery store. There are no recipe reccommendatiom. First time using this product

Looking for your answer?