BY YUCATAN

Yucatan Guacamoles are the purest, chunkiest, best tasting guacamoles you can buy. It starts with the finest avocados, hand-picked from the world's richest growing regions and hand-scooped for that homemade, chunky guacamole texture!

• I usually make my guacamole homemade but how is this bran...3 Answers
  • These containers seem really big! Do you all get to eat i...4 Answers
  • Do they have these in Florida? I have never seen them bef...1 Answers
Rita C.
Grove City, OH
I have never tried this product before but after trying this I will definitely buy this product again. This had the fresh taste of homemade. Loved the taste!
I did received this product for testing purposed.
Amber H.
Tulsa, OK
Always fresh, smooth and delicious! The flavor is great and it's not peppery like the rest! I will continue to buy! The singles were great for on the go and for work/school.
Jill R.
Indianapolis, IN
I like that this comes in single serving. I am the only one in my family that likes guacamole, so this was very convenient. I also liked the flavor very much. It was smooth the way I like it.
Cristina T.
I really really love this guacamole. It's almost as good as home made. I sometimes eat it with tortilla chips, or add it to dips or sauces. I recently added it to some pasta salad mix, and it tasted amazing!
Valerie M.
Bloomingdale, IL
Love, love, love this guacamole! ! I usually make home made, but I don't need to anymore, excellent taste and perfect with everything from chips to burgers !!
Claudia C.
My family and I just tried this at Sam's today. They gave us a sample and we could not resist, we bought it! Yummy good with chips and fast snack or dinner!
Less than one star actually. worst thing I have ever had. if you ever had any avocados your life you will wonder what this thing is made of. waste of money.
Marie T.
I got a coupon in my pumpkin voxbox. I am not a fan of this product but since it was free i went and got it and tried it. I am still not a. Guacamole person
Roxanna W.
Sarasota
Review for: Other more...
The packaging hashtag says it all #TheBestGuac indeed! So fresh, so authentic and super clean ingredients! Try it! #nongmo #goodfoodsgroup #glutenfree #guac
Stephannya G.
Mesquite, NV
I do not like, the taste is very false prefer more natural, it is good for when you have time to prepare one at home, but it is better to do than buying
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
I've looked in two stores in my area (souther UT) and haven't found these yet. Can anyone give me an idea of where to look?
Trinidad S.
Tempe, AZ
Did anyone else have a problem with a strong smell? Maybe like plastic.. It tasted fine but the smell was way too strong, made me want to throw up.
Brittany S.
These containers seem really big! Do you all get to eat it before it goes bad?? Does it go brown fast?? Is it chunky??
Sarah G.
I usually make my guacamole homemade but how is this brand? I don't know how I feel about buying guacamole pre-made but I would like to try just not sure of the quality
joseliin v.
Do they have these in Florida? I have never seen them before! But this is pretty cool.

Walmart