Yucatan Guacamoles

by Yucatan

Yucatan Guacamoles are the purest, chunkiest, best tasting guacamoles you can buy. It starts with the finest avocados, hand-picked from the world's richest growing regions and hand-scooped for that homemade, chunky guacamole texture!

My yucatan package says 120 g of salt in 2 tablespoons. That would be 1200 mg? That seems like a lot. Is this correct?
Love this Guacamole. It's packaged individually and great as a snack on the go.
I usually make my guacamole homemade but how is this brand? I don't know how I feel about buying guacamole pre-made but I would like to try just not sure of the quality
Start your review of Yucatan Guacamoles!
I've really been craving guacamole and chips all week & I went to a party over the weekend and saw this brand on the table and had to try it to kick my craving. It was so delicious! It's definitely for those who just want guacamole to top their dishes because of it's smooth texture but I really enjoyed eating this in abundance with my taco meat and chips (I usually prefer chunky guacamole for eating with chips). I would prefer it has more distinct traces of some of those key elements of guac like onions, cilantro and some tomatoes but would recommend.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
For what you pay, I would much rather just make my own guacamole. This is alright, but it kind of tastes overly processed to me. Not even presumably fresh. Even the color appears off and artificial. Just make your own, but if you're really desperate this will suffice.
Gansevoort, NY
This is the best store bought guac I've ever had! I don't like spicy foods and most of the guacs I've tried are too spicy for me to enjoy, but this is so perfect. I love spreading this on toast or English muffins in the morning too!
Tempe, AZ
I got a coupon free through the pumpkin vox box and it had such a strong odor. I had to throw it out, I couldn't get out of it. I am a huge Avacado lover and it did not taste anything like it. Maybe I had a bad batch?
Euless
Worst guacamole ever. Very strong tartness. (Too much citric acid?) I feel sorry that some poor avacados were wasted on this overly priced yet very poor tasting product. I Should have went with the wholly guacamole brand. Next time I will know better.
I've tried to eat this stuff to review and it's so bad! It tastes like plastic limes. I've never been to a restaurant where the guacamole tastes like lime. This just isn't good. I'm not a fan and will not waste my money on this stuff.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I received this in a vox box. I'm glad I got it free considering it's like 5 dollars per container. I got the spicy one. It was ok I like to make my own guacamole. It's a little pricey for my taste since I can make guacamole for less.
Woodside, NY
1,293 reviews
Amazing I truly love this very healthy worth it I love avocados it makes every food amazing even boring salads but avocados take long to ripe so this is easier and quicker to use as well I highly recommend it to other too
San jose, CA
Got this in my pumpkin voxbox and it was pretty gross, I got the spicy one and was not spicy at all and had an acid taste to it, not a fan of it and I wouldn't recommend. I'd rather make my own guac.
Carbondale, IL
This doesn’t taste like guacamole at all. The taste, smell, texture are way off. It has the texture of margarine which is very different from most store bought guacamole and homemade guacamole that typically have some remaining chunks of avocado. This doesn’t even taste like avocados which resulted in me throwing it away and making my own.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...