BY YUCATAN

Yucatan Guacamoles are the purest, chunkiest, best tasting guacamoles you can buy. It starts with the finest avocados, hand-picked from the world's richest growing regions and hand-scooped for that homemade, chunky guacamole texture!

• I usually make my guacamole homemade but how is this bran...3 Answers
  • These containers seem really big! Do you all get to eat i...4 Answers
  • Do they have these in Florida? I have never seen them bef...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
Creamy goodness in a container. I love guacamole and this is one of my new favorites. I received this in my #pumpkinvoxbox to review. I had to purchase another container to watch the football games.
Christina J.
This is quick and easy. However it has a really strong taste, that is outside of the Avocado range. It's much different than homemade or that of a Mexican restaurant. I do not recommend it.
Caroline S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Got a coupon for this product in my pumpkin voxbox. I don't like guacamole & neither does my husband, so I gave it to my mom. She said she rates it 5 stars because she likes the spice in it & she said she cant stop eating it lol.
Amber P.
Fort Lawn, SC
Received a coupon in my #PumpkinVoxBox and I will admit I was skeptical. I am a guacamole snob and I usually only eat the homemade stuff. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened this and every bite was delish. Will buy again!!!
Amy K.
Crookston, MN
I absolutely love Yucatan Guacamole. My 7 year old daughter even loves it. Her and I fight over the individual cups. It tastes like homemade and is good for you. I could eat Guacamole and chips for lunch everyday!
Kelsi M.
I received a coupon in my vox box to purchase this at my local grocery store. I like the way it tastes. Since I am the only one who eats it in my house it was very convenient for me. i would recommend to others
There is something very off with this guacamole. Not sure what it is but the taste is just bad. Maybe make it a little chunkier and add some lime. I also think your packaging is impacting the flavor which is not good.
Elizabeth I.
I love avocados, they are so refreshing and tasteful. I'm not giving a 5 star because I do get tired of the taste, but the flavor of this is definitely authentic and very fresh, amazing for a quick snack!
Lola O.
💥💥D E L IC I O U S 💥💥
if you're ever in a rush this goes GREAT on toast. I also use it as a dip or in my sandwich in place of mayo or mustard. It's a game changer.
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
This was worst guacamole I have ever had. I hate I even wasted my money on it. I was all excited to eat it only for it to taste awful. I will never purchase this again.
Trinidad S.
Tempe, AZ
Did anyone else have a problem with a strong smell? Maybe like plastic.. It tasted fine but the smell was way too strong, made me want to throw up.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
I've looked in two stores in my area (souther UT) and haven't found these yet. Can anyone give me an idea of where to look?
Brittany S.
These containers seem really big! Do you all get to eat it before it goes bad?? Does it go brown fast?? Is it chunky??
Sarah G.
I usually make my guacamole homemade but how is this brand? I don't know how I feel about buying guacamole pre-made but I would like to try just not sure of the quality
joseliin v.
Do they have these in Florida? I have never seen them before! But this is pretty cool.