BY YUCATAN

Yucatan Guacamoles are the purest, chunkiest, best tasting guacamoles you can buy. It starts with the finest avocados, hand-picked from the world's richest growing regions and hand-scooped for that homemade, chunky guacamole texture!

• I usually make my guacamole homemade but how is this bran...3 Answers
  • These containers seem really big! Do you all get to eat i...4 Answers
  • Do they have these in Florida? I have never seen them bef...1 Answers
Jonathan T.
I'm not really sure how I feel about this brand. I bought it from Costco since at the time, they didn't carry the brand I usually buy so I decided to give Yucatan Guac a shot. I'm a big fan of chunky guacamole so the creamy consistency was not for me, but the taste was actually pretty good. This might be just me but, I always get this weird (almost like plastic) aftertaste that was a turn off. Overall, good product if you like creamy guacamole, this one is just not for me.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Guacamole 8 oz more...
I’m not a fan of this one. It has a weird funky taste and after taste to it. If you want guacamole, do yourself a favor and make it yourself. Tastes so much better homemade.
Brianna S.
The garlic aroma is overpowering, haha, and it lacks salt, but if you have salty chips to eat with it, then it's fine. Overall it's an okay guacamole. Quick fix for a craving. Ultimately making ones own guac is what I think is the better option over this product.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Review for: Guacamole 8 oz, Foods Authentic more...
Amazing I truly love this very healthy worth it I love avocados it makes every food amazing even boring salads but avocados take long to ripe so this is easier and quicker to use as well I highly recommend it to other too
Rebecca J.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I really really love this guacamole. It's almost as good as home made. I sometimes eat it with tortilla chips, or add it to dips or sauces. I recently added it to some pasta salad mix, and it tasted amazing! It's good with burritos, scrambled eggs, omelettes, and really anything. Love this stuff!
Kimberly M.
Las Vegas, NV
I am allergic to avocado, so my husband had to sample this when the certificate arrived in my free Pumpkin Voxbox. The certificate itself was hard to redeem, because none of the stores near me even carry the brand. Once we finally tracked it down, it was not even worth the effort. He says it is very bland.
Abby S.
Shaker Hts, OH
For what you pay, I would much rather just make my own guacamole. This is alright, but it kind of tastes overly processed to me. Not even presumably fresh. Even the color appears off and artificial. Just make your own, but if you're really desperate this will suffice.
Shelby D.
Gansevoort, NY
This is the best store bought guac I've ever had! I don't like spicy foods and most of the guacs I've tried are too spicy for me to enjoy, but this is so perfect. I love spreading this on toast or English muffins in the morning too!
Trinidad S.
Tempe, AZ
I got a coupon free through the pumpkin vox box and it had such a strong odor. I had to throw it out, I couldn't get out of it. I am a huge Avacado lover and it did not taste anything like it. Maybe I had a bad batch?
Melissa P.
I've tried to eat this stuff to review and it's so bad! It tastes like plastic limes. I've never been to a restaurant where the guacamole tastes like lime. This just isn't good. I'm not a fan and will not waste my money on this stuff.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
I've looked in two stores in my area (souther UT) and haven't found these yet. Can anyone give me an idea of where to look?
Trinidad S.
Tempe, AZ
Did anyone else have a problem with a strong smell? Maybe like plastic.. It tasted fine but the smell was way too strong, made me want to throw up.
Brittany S.
These containers seem really big! Do you all get to eat it before it goes bad?? Does it go brown fast?? Is it chunky??
Sarah G.
I usually make my guacamole homemade but how is this brand? I don't know how I feel about buying guacamole pre-made but I would like to try just not sure of the quality
joseliin v.
Do they have these in Florida? I have never seen them before! But this is pretty cool.

Walmart