Yucatan Guacamoles

by Yucatan

Yucatan Guacamoles are the purest, chunkiest, best tasting guacamoles you can buy. It starts with the finest avocados, hand-picked from the world's richest growing regions and hand-scooped for that homemade, chunky guacamole texture!

My yucatan package says 120 g of salt in 2 tablespoons. That would be 1200 mg? That seems like a lot. Is this correct?
Love this Guacamole. It's packaged individually and great as a snack on the go.
I usually make my guacamole homemade but how is this brand? I don't know how I feel about buying guacamole pre-made but I would like to try just not sure of the quality
Start your review of Yucatan Guacamoles!
Monticello, NY
I received a coupon for the Guacamole in my Pumpkin Voxbox for testing purposes, I thought it tasted a little bland but it wasn't to bad for store bought I liked that it wasn't to spicy for it being Mild. It wasn't to chunky but it had enough to scoop chips and as spread with other snacks.
MOBILE, AL
Creamy goodness in a container. I love guacamole and this is one of my new favorites. I received this in my #pumpkinvoxbox to review. I had to purchase another container to watch the football games.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
This is quick and easy. However it has a really strong taste, that is outside of the Avocado range. It's much different than homemade or that of a Mexican restaurant. I do not recommend it.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Got a coupon for this product in my pumpkin voxbox. I don't like guacamole & neither does my husband, so I gave it to my mom. She said she rates it 5 stars because she likes the spice in it & she said she cant stop eating it lol.
Fort Lawn, SC
Received a coupon in my #PumpkinVoxBox and I will admit I was skeptical. I am a guacamole snob and I usually only eat the homemade stuff. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened this and every bite was delish. Will buy again!!!
Crookston, MN
I absolutely love Yucatan Guacamole. My 7 year old daughter even loves it. Her and I fight over the individual cups. It tastes like homemade and is good for you. I could eat Guacamole and chips for lunch everyday!
Kula
Absolutely disgusting... I was so excited to try this product and as soon as I got home and opened the package, the smell was overpowering. The taste was close to a deviled egg with a hint of nuttiness. Not guacamole. It's a bold faced lie.
I received a coupon in my vox box to purchase this at my local grocery store. I like the way it tastes. Since I am the only one who eats it in my house it was very convenient for me. i would recommend to others
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
There is something very off with this guacamole. Not sure what it is but the taste is just bad. Maybe make it a little chunkier and add some lime. I also think your packaging is impacting the flavor which is not good.
Hollywood, FL
💥💥D E L IC I O U S 💥💥 if you're ever in a rush this goes GREAT on toast. I also use it as a dip or in my sandwich in place of mayo or mustard. It's a game changer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...