Yucatan Guacamoles

by Yucatan

Yucatan Guacamoles are the purest, chunkiest, best tasting guacamoles you can buy. It starts with the finest avocados, hand-picked from the world's richest growing regions and hand-scooped for that homemade, chunky guacamole texture!

Is this taste so good?, I really wanna try it but I would like you to tell me about this😊
My yucatan package says 120 g of salt in 2 tablespoons. That would be 1200 mg? That seems like a lot. Is this correct?
Love this Guacamole. It's packaged individually and great as a snack on the go.
Start your review of Yucatan Guacamoles!
Purchased at: Walmart
I agree with everyone else its amazing guaco if I can't make some myself I think they could just work on the package a little better so that you can close the top and it stays for longer , we usually it it fast here but if you get a small one and we did one time and I have some on a piece of toast everyday they just had a plastic pull back thing so you had to tape it over everytime you got into so that was a pain in the butt... But it was very yummy flavor 😋😋😋 So make better top and I'll buy again!
I bought this in the squeeze container and I am so glad I did. First I love this stuff it is as close to homemade as I can get anywhere no overpowering heat or cilantro, just right. Second, this is the best part, we have a family of three and I am the only one who eats guac so this doesn't go brown like all the rest and you can keep it weeks and it is perfect. Yes I know it says keep ten days and toss but it is fine for me. So happy I found this.
Rogers
Horrible.  I've had all kinds of Guacamole before.  My boyfriend picked this up and he first tasted it and said it tasted chemically.  I figured he was just fussy and tried it on a tortilla chip and I almost gagged.   I don't know what it tasted like.  It was just horrible.  He took it right back to Walmart and got a refund.  I have no clue how anyone can like this stuff.  I have wide taste buds and can eat most anything, even stuff that isn't great, but I couldn't take another bite of that tortilla chip with that Guac on it.
This May be good to some, but the garlic is over powering. Guamole is supposed to be equal in flavors. I don't know 1 Mayan who uses garlic to over power the flavor in anything they cook. I think this company needs to go back to traditional ways in making any guamole.
Orlando, FL
Very good guacamole! If you don’t like jalapeño peppers I’d suggest trying another brand. I tried it the first time and was grossed out, but added some lemon juice and mixed it and it was amazing. Can eat it with just about anything snack wise. I eat it with chips or other veggies.
Hebron
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m a massive avocado and guacamole fan. So buying this 16oz size was a solid investment and time saver. Too bad it’s atrocious! The absolute worst thing I’ve put in my mouth. Avocado is the last thing that comes to mind when you taste it, my kids said it’s a dirty sock flavor and there’s zero protest to that relation. Hopefully it’s a rancid batch but I’ll never forget this and for all the wrong reasons.
Columbus, OH
I purchased the authentic version which apparently has won some gold medals, but after first taste-yuck. Actually, this is the worst tasting guacamole I've ever eaten. It has an extremely strong artificial citric flavor component, but almost no garlic and the avocado is also not very strong. I was completely disappointed and actually discarded the container.
Parrish, FL
I love guacamole but this brand does not do it for me. The convenience is great, but there are many other types that taste and last better. The packages of guacamole mix are the best buys in my opinion.
Bowling Green, KY
YUM!!! That pretty much sums up this delicious guacamole! It taste like someone just made it in the kitchen and not packaged and sent to a grocery store. I am a forever fan now!!! I recommend it to all my avocado loving friends and fam!! ☺️
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Harker Hts, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This “guacamole” should be illegal. I am NOT a picky eater and I absolutely love guacamole. I have never tasted a guacamole that tasted bad or wasn’t modifiable... I eat what I have on my plate even if I am not a fan because most of the food I eat is very healthy and I know I’m helping my body. However; this excuse that is calling itself “guacamole” smelled bad as soon as I opened it. The texture was very odd and not at all “original”. It looked and felt like glue when I scooped it up with a chip. Once it was in my mouth I immediately regretted ever putting it in there. It was absolutely repulsive. The thoughts that went through my head are not appropriate for this app. I should’ve flushed the $6 down the toilet and would’ve probably felt more excited. Lol (PS I tried another one at my friends house just to make sure mine wasn’t bad.. it was just as disappointing)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...