Yucatan Guacamoles

by Yucatan

Yucatan Guacamoles are the purest, chunkiest, best tasting guacamoles you can buy. It starts with the finest avocados, hand-picked from the world's richest growing regions and hand-scooped for that homemade, chunky guacamole texture!

Is this taste so good?, I really wanna try it but I would like you to tell me about this😊
My yucatan package says 120 g of salt in 2 tablespoons. That would be 1200 mg? That seems like a lot. Is this correct?
Love this Guacamole. It's packaged individually and great as a snack on the go.
Start your review of Yucatan Guacamoles!
Jessica G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Yucatan Guacamoles uploaded by Jessica G.
This guacamole is so good it's the real deal. It's the best that I've ever had. Doesn't have no generic taste or taste like it's been made in a factory. To improve this product I wouldn't. It comes in spicy or just original I like both. I use it to dip my chips in, crackers, put it on my egg sandwiches. If you like guacamole I highly suggestion trying this
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Very good guacamole! If you don’t like jalapeño peppers I’d suggest trying another brand. I tried it the first time and was grossed out, but added some lemon juice and mixed it and it was amazing. Can eat it with just about anything snack wise. I eat it with chips or other veggies.
Karen P.
Columbus, OH
I purchased the authentic version which apparently has won some gold medals, but after first taste-yuck. Actually, this is the worst tasting guacamole I've ever eaten. It has an extremely strong artificial citric flavor component, but almost no garlic and the avocado is also not very strong. I was completely disappointed and actually discarded the container.
Claudia C.
Yucatan Guacamoles uploaded by Claudia C.
My family and I just tried this at Sam's today. They gave us a sample and we could not resist, we bought it! Yummy good with chips and fast snack or dinner!
Markus C.
Euless
Worst guacamole ever. Very strong tartness. (Too much citric acid?) I feel sorry that some poor avacados were wasted on this overly priced yet very poor tasting product. I Should have went with the wholly guacamole brand. Next time I will know better.
Shana M.
Acworth, GA
I wasn't too impressed with the Yucatan product. To be frank, it didn't taste that good and the texture was weird.
Raeonah S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Not only do I love this brand of guacamole but my 1,3, and 4 year old love it too, and the tare apart individual packs are perfect for them!
Gizzelle B.
Yucatan Guacamoles uploaded by Gizzelle B.
Best guacamole out ! It’s seems to be all natural and it’s super smooth and thick . It’s not super loaded with pico de Gallo which is a plus for me . And it comes in spicy , mild and regular .
Crystal H.
Federal Way, WA
Super convienient premade and packaged. Stays fresh so I always have guacamole when I need it.
Victor P.
Orlando
I have seen this product several times at the shelf & decided to give it the opportunity (considering I'm a guacamole lover). I came home all exited with a tostito bag, dip it in, had a bite and the next flavor that came to my taste buds was the one equivalent to something rotten. The smell: so weird, no how a guacamole should smell. It wasn't expired ( I was expecting it, but no). I'm real disappointed. Walmart and Yucatan, you owe me $4 dollars.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...