BY YUCATAN

Yucatan Guacamoles are the purest, chunkiest, best tasting guacamoles you can buy. It starts with the finest avocados, hand-picked from the world's richest growing regions and hand-scooped for that homemade, chunky guacamole texture!

• I usually make my guacamole homemade but how is this brand? I don...2 Answers
  • These containers seem really big! Do you all get to eat it before...3 Answers
  • Do they have these in Florida? I have never seen them before! But...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jeanette C.
Long Valley, NJ
Review for: Foods Authentic more...
This.... is not great. It just doesn't taste like guacamole. Too little cilantro - a fake flavor - even though it's 95% avocado so I'm a little shook... I actually feel less healthy eating this like I'm putting chemicals into my body. I'm sorry Yucatan... but you missed the mark on this.
Alize B.
Review for: Guacamole 8 oz more...
This doesn’t taste like guacamole at all. The taste, smell, texture are way off. It has the texture of margarine which is very different from most store bought guacamole and homemade guacamole that typically have some remaining chunks of avocado. This doesn’t even taste like avocados which resulted in me throwing it away and making my own.
Karen P.
Columbus, OH
I purchased the authentic version which apparently has won some gold medals, but after first taste-yuck. Actually, this is the worst tasting guacamole I've ever eaten. It has an extremely strong artificial citric flavor component, but almost no garlic and the avocado is also not very strong. I was completely disappointed and actually discarded the container.
jdieterle13 E.
Bradenton, FL
I love guacamole but this brand does not do it for me. The convenience is great, but there are many other types that taste and last better. The packages of guacamole mix are the best buys in my opinion.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Guacamole 8 oz more...
I’m not a fan of this one. It has a weird funky taste and after taste to it. If you want guacamole, do yourself a favor and make it yourself. Tastes so much better homemade.
PJ P.
Fort Worth, TX
This is, by far, the worst guacamole I've ever eaten.  It has absolutely no taste.  It may be 95% avocado, but the other "5%" was minimal--what exactly does it contain?  Sure there's a list of ingredients on the label, but I couldn't taste any of the garlic, onion, or the cilantro.  I counted on having to add peppers (we like habanero peppers) but I couldn't even tell that there was jalapeño added like the label said.I make guacamole at home all the time, but wanted to not make it this time.  Boy, did I regret it.I wound up going back to the store and buying all the ingredients I needed.  My family and friends love my guacamole and I almost let them down.The high price for it made it even worse.  Guess I'll stick to making my homemade guacamole.
Avery R.
Jonesborough, TN
I enjoy this product very much, I usually make my own guac but if I must buy or want a quick snack this is excellent. I use it on sandwiches or as a dip! It works great and you can always add a little more ingredients to it to make it your own. Very good for on the go or traveling with. The mild is my favorite flavor.
Amanda L.
Ever since I tried this product, I learned to make it for myself. It has a really strong taste that wasn't appetizing at all.
6 Hass avocados.
Cilantro.
Lime.
Tomato.
Red onion.
Salt, pepper.
1/2 jalapeño (optional)
Cut everything up nice and small and mix it up.
Joselyn J.
Tallahassee, FL
OBSESSED with these! Who doesn’t love Guac? But in tasty little portable 100 cal packs is 100x better. Yucatán Guacamole is WAAAAY better than its competitors. The texture, spices, & flavor are all spot on. Super affordable and easily accessible. You can find them at pretty much any supermarket.
Weronika B.
Sayreville
Just got this today. I love guacamole but this brand just doesn't do it for me. The smell and taste is pretty bad. I actually checked the expiration date because i thought it was spoiled, but it wasn't. I will finish eating it because I hate wasting money but I definitely wouldn't purchase it anymore. Definitely wouldn't recommend.
Trinidad S.
Tempe, AZ
Did anyone else have a problem with a strong smell? Maybe like plastic.. It tasted fine but the smell was way too strong, made me want to throw up.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
I've looked in two stores in my area (souther UT) and haven't found these yet. Can anyone give me an idea of where to look?
Brittany S.
These containers seem really big! Do you all get to eat it before it goes bad?? Does it go brown fast?? Is it chunky??
Sarah G.
I usually make my guacamole homemade but how is this brand? I don't know how I feel about buying guacamole pre-made but I would like to try just not sure of the quality
joseliin v.
Do they have these in Florida? I have never seen them before! But this is pretty cool.