BY YUCATAN

Yucatan Guacamoles are the purest, chunkiest, best tasting guacamoles you can buy. It starts with the finest avocados, hand-picked from the world's richest growing regions and hand-scooped for that homemade, chunky guacamole texture!

• I usually make my guacamole homemade but how is this bran...2 Answers
  • These containers seem really big! Do you all get to eat i...3 Answers
  • Do they have these in Florida? I have never seen them bef...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Samantha C.
Biloxi, MS
Review for: Foods Authentic more...
I am not going to lie, in college I would buy this non stop. Although it is not the same as homemade guacamole. Mmm this taste the best, in my opinion, with pretzels, chips, and bread. I have tried other brands but this is definitely my go to and close to the authentic stuff.
Lilly C.
Taylorsville
This is the best store bought guacamole I've tried so far! I usually get it in the authentic flavor to eat with tortilla chips, or add to sandwiches and burgers. I love my guacamole on the chunkier side, not totally smooth, and this has just the perfect mix in consistency
Jeanette C.
Long Valley, NJ
Review for: Foods Authentic more...
This.... is not great. It just doesn't taste like guacamole. Too little cilantro - a fake flavor - even though it's 95% avocado so I'm a little shook... I actually feel less healthy eating this like I'm putting chemicals into my body. I'm sorry Yucatan... but you missed the mark on this.
Marica B.
Review for: Foods Authentic more...
I've really been craving guacamole and chips all week & I went to a party over the weekend and saw this brand on the table and had to try it to kick my craving. It was so delicious! It's definitely for those who just want guacamole to top their dishes because of it's smooth texture but I really enjoyed eating this in abundance with my taco meat and chips (I usually prefer chunky guacamole for eating with chips). I would prefer it has more distinct traces of some of those key elements of guac like onions, cilantro and some tomatoes but would recommend.
Stacy S.
This is at 1 of my absolute favorite things to eat. I love that comes in a resole superior therefore it stays fresh longer. It's also a very good price and I would definitely buy this again in the future
Alize B.
Review for: Guacamole 8 oz more...
This doesn’t taste like guacamole at all. The taste, smell, texture are way off. It has the texture of margarine which is very different from most store bought guacamole and homemade guacamole that typically have some remaining chunks of avocado. This doesn’t even taste like avocados which resulted in me throwing it away and making my own.
Karen P.
Columbus, OH
I purchased the authentic version which apparently has won some gold medals, but after first taste-yuck. Actually, this is the worst tasting guacamole I've ever eaten. It has an extremely strong artificial citric flavor component, but almost no garlic and the avocado is also not very strong. I was completely disappointed and actually discarded the container.
Cait D.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Guacamole 8 oz more...
Not good at all. One of the worst guacamole’s I’ve had. Like they mashed up some spoiled avocado way beyond what they should have and shoved some chemicals in it.
jdieterle13 E.
Bradenton, FL
I love guacamole but this brand does not do it for me. The convenience is great, but there are many other types that taste and last better. The packages of guacamole mix are the best buys in my opinion.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Review for: Guacamole 8 oz more...
I’m not a fan of this one. It has a weird funky taste and after taste to it. If you want guacamole, do yourself a favor and make it yourself. Tastes so much better homemade.
Trinidad S.
Tempe, AZ
Did anyone else have a problem with a strong smell? Maybe like plastic.. It tasted fine but the smell was way too strong, made me want to throw up.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
I've looked in two stores in my area (souther UT) and haven't found these yet. Can anyone give me an idea of where to look?
Brittany S.
These containers seem really big! Do you all get to eat it before it goes bad?? Does it go brown fast?? Is it chunky??
Sarah G.
I usually make my guacamole homemade but how is this brand? I don't know how I feel about buying guacamole pre-made but I would like to try just not sure of the quality
joseliin v.
Do they have these in Florida? I have never seen them before! But this is pretty cool.