2 colors available

BY YUBAN

Taste the Difference.  Make a Difference. Smooth & Satisfying with a Rich, Full-Bodied Taste Yuban Original has a distinctive new look, but maintains the same rich, full-bodied taste you ve always enjoyed from Yuban. Yuban knows that every cup of coffee you drink should taste great.  Each of our premium blends is made with beans carefully selected from Latin and South American farms for their superior quality, rich aroma and distinctive taste.  Making a difference... is as simple as brewing a delicious cup of Yuban coffee.  As the world s largest supporter of Rainforest Alliance Certified™ coffee beans, Yuban helps to protect the environment and support the people and wildlife in coffee-growing regions.  So the next time you brew a cup of Yuban coffee, know you re doing something good.  Every sip counts. Container made from recycled materia see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I drank this coffee a lot in college because of the great taste and fantastic price point." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a delish, dark, robust coffee, but not something I'd like to have every single morning." in 1 review
  • "I have always been a fan of Dunkin Donut's, Starbucks, and Folger's and had never quite branched out until I found a coupon for Yuban." in 1 review
Kaylin D.
Kaylin D.
Hayward, CA
Foodie Expert
This is the only coffee I will buy. It had such an amazing taste and it's very dark. For the price you cannot beat how great of quality this coffee is!!
Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.
Azusa , CA
I think this coffee is delicious so much flavor and so much cheaper than going to startbucks every morning ! I set it on my coffee maker every morning and enjoy the fresh smell of coffee . Perfectly priced for the value !
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE COFFEE BUT I HAVE NOT TRY THIS BRAND AND I LIKE A GOOD STRONG COFFEE NEED SOMETHING TO HELP YOU GET YOUR MORNING GOING I WOULD LOVE TO TRY IT
Angela C.
Angela C.
Cameron , WI
Foodie Expert
I used to buy this when I lived in FL. It has a nice smooth taste and the value was great. Wish I could find in my area!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
I've been drinking this coffee for years. It's great for someone who loves a strong cup of coffee. Tastes great, smells great, and the price is super affordable.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
My husband and I love this coffee. It is much more affordable than other brands and the flavor is great. It is strong but not bitter.
gabrielle c.
gabrielle c.
San Diego, CA
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
park falls, WI
Not a coffee for wimps, very robust, smooth flavor.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
I have always been a fan of Dunkin Donut's, Starbucks, and Folger's and had never quite branched out until I found a coupon for Yuban. At first, my husband was skeptical as well, until we opened the safety seal. The smell of this coffee was deep and robust. After brewing and tasting, we were not disappointed. If you enjoy a dark, full flavored coffee then I would recommend Yuban. If you prefer a lighter breakfast blend version, this may not be for you.
Jenifer P.
Jenifer P.
Providence, RI
A little too dark for my liking
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Pearl River, LA
Can someone describe the flavor?