BY YUBAN

Premium Coffee Roasted in California 4 Flavor Lock Lid The rich, full-bodied beans you are about to savor have been expertly roasted in California since 1950. Yuban s distinctive signature taste is preserved by sealing in the freshness of carefully selected beans known for their superior quality and rich aroma. see more...

Brittany G.
Ridgecrest, CA
This isn't my favorite coffee from Yuban but it's still good. It's good for a strong coffee and it's cheaper than other brands. Honestly don't know if I'd purchase it again though. Probably would buy a different roast from this company.
Claudia C.
San diego, CA
This coffee has a strong and bold taste that for me is a little bit too much, i prefer light roasts more. But it still tastes pretty good compared to other brands of coffee ive tried and the amount you get for the price is hard to beat!
Amber C.
My mom and grandma uses this and they like it, I've tried it a few times and it's not too bad
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
It's ehhh, I have had better. I like my coffee strong, but this to me is too bitter.