BeveragesCoffee & TeaYuban
Dark Roast Ground Coffee, Caffeinated

Yuban Dark Roast Ground Coffee, Caffeinated

by Yuban

The deep rich flavor of Yuban coffee comes from a carefully selected blend of beans from Latin America and other tropical regions around the world.

What is the largest container of yuban you can buy?
Can someone describe the flavor?
Start your review of Yuban Dark Roast Ground Coffee, Caffeinated!
Cody Dawn M.
Hattiesburg, MS
1,001 reviews
My husband recently picked this up. We used to drink only this, and I can’t recall when or why the switch happened, but it wasn’t due to issues with the coffee. It’s got a great, full bodied flavor and doesn’t have the sour after taste that a lot of coffee has when you drink it black. I’m glad we repurchased!
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
This is a great tasting coffee. It has a strong flavor. I would highly recommend it to everyone
Ashley S.
Lacey, WA
Decent coffee and reasonably priced. Prefer fancier coffee but this definitely gets the job done when you need some caffeine
Shakara J.
I love the strong flavor and the smooth texture Their dark roast wakes me up in no time High quality taste for a reasonable price
Dominque M.
Long Beach, WA
Decided to try this after my old favorite brand just wasn't working out. I was skeptical because this is a cheaper brand but I'm glad i took the plunge! It tastes great and goes great with any creamer I use. However, you can defiantly taste the strong coffee flavor which is great. So far it's great and it doesn't make my stomach upset either!
Kaylin D.
Escondido, CA
This is the only coffee I will buy. It had such an amazing taste and it's very dark. For the price you cannot beat how great of quality this coffee is!!
Dawn D.
park falls, WI
Not a coffee for wimps, very robust, smooth flavor.
Not a coffee for wimps, very robust, smooth flavor.
Coralie S.
Favorite coffee rich and dark flavor goes great with sugar and breakfast I wold recommend
Cecilin Q.
Horrible did not taste good at all tasted cheap don’t know how someone can drink this will definitely not recommend this coffee
Adrianna C.
kailua
My go to dark roast coffee. This brews beautifully in my basic coffee pot. Drink it every morning to get me up and going. I can usually find it for $6-7 which is a great price! I’ve used this brand for years and will continue to!