Yu Shan Co USA Ltd Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum Natural Spray

Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum Natural Spray: The scented embodiment of the star herself Fresh and sweet with warmth from within see more...

Valerie M.
Tucson , AZ
What a wonderful fragrance!I love the slightly sweet smell this fragrance has and had to have this perfume the moment I tried it.I would most definitely purchase this perfume again.
Denisee H.
Newark, NJ
Love this perfume, has a extraordinary smell to it very hard to find. I've been through 3 perfumes in the last 2 months. One of my favs!!
Diana R.
LOVE IT. The fact the it doesn't have a very sweet scent makes it even better. The packaging is breath-taking. Smells really good.
Tara C.
Green Forest, AR
A great smelling fragrance. It has a sweet scent, but it's not overpowering. The design of the bottle is beautiful and unique.
Christina P.
Beautiful packaging. The scent is light and sweet but very fresh. It's lovely and I've gotten so many compliments on it.
Georgina A.
Loma Linda, CA
I actually own this amazing perfume. The scent is so unique and amazing! Not to mention the beauty of the bottle!
Rachel R.
Jefferson Cty, TN
This perfume smells sooo good I just finished a bottle of this perfume like 2 months ago.
Kaley T.
Uh...this smells really nice.I used a lot of celebrities' perfume and i really like this one.It's sweet and it set on your body after you spray and it brought out that slightly fruity smell.Like you are the most beautiful lady at that party, like your date would always remember you because of the smell.
Angélica M.
Not of my favourite fragrances for me it's too sweet! I love the packaging and the sensation of it on your skin is really soft not like others that I try and I feel a little sticky and then they "set", it's really good, at the beginning is too strong but with a couple of minutes the smell is softer, anyway for my taste is too sweet.
Maribel L.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Es bueno? Siempre lo he querido comprar