BY YU SHAN CO USA LTD

This cream color Fleece Bolster Mat will complement any crate and home decor. Rolls up so you can take it anywhere and makes traveling with your pet a breeze. Simple washing instructions will free up time in your day allowing you to spend more time with your pet and providing the opportunity to enhance the bond you both share.; Soft and cozy bolster. A luxuriously plush fleece material provides ultimate comfort!; Durable base for years of comfort!; 30 Days Warranty; Warranty Term: Limited Manufacturer. Dimensions: 2"H x 15"W x 22"D see more...

• Is this bed cushioned? My dog needs extra pudding for her...2 Answers
Ashley B.
Dundalk, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have this in pink for my dogs crate. It's very cushioned and I love that it can been throw into the washer and dryer. It was a reasonable price and my dog seems to love it. When I get home I always find her sleeping on it in her crate.
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I bought this for my puppy in his crate. He loves cushion so this worked out great!! He snuggles with this and his blanket and you don't hear him the rest of the night!😁👍
Carol A.
Vero Beach, FL
I bought this little comfortable rest pad for my puppy and she just loves it. She used to sleep on my bed but since I bought this for her; she actually prefers her private space in her own comfortable cushion bed.
Mari M.
My little teeny tiny dog loves this. She also has a bigger bed but she enjoys this one most. It's perfect for her size.
Desirea P.
My fur baby love this bed he drags it where ever he feels like falling asleep at the time its the cutest!
Brittany S.
Perfect size for my dogs to cuddle on together, easy to wash and very soft. Highly recommend!
Ashley W.
These beds are great for crates the dogs love them and they also will keep warm
Jeannie L.
Is this bed cushioned? My dog needs extra pudding for her bed.