BY YU-BE

A concentrated glycerin moisturizing cream. Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream soothes and moisturizes dry skin. This glycerin-based cream is enriched with vitamin E, vitamin B2, and camphor. It has a uniquely high glycerin content and absorbability achieved through a special manufacturing process which makes Yu-Be so effective. Use it to smooth rough, dry patches on hands, elbows, knees, and feet. It softens and reduces tough calluses, including hard, cracked heels, and helps heal and prevent split cuticles. It replenishes lost moisture from water damage or frequent hand washing, helps heal and minimize scarring from burns, and protects and moisturizes skin exposed to cold, wind, and water. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates Invented in 1957 by a Japanese pharmacist, Yu-Be is the #1 selling medicated, vitamin-enriched skincare cream in Japan today. Yu-Be is safe and effective for the whole family. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and stays locked in for hours. see more...

• What exactly does this do? 1 Answers
  • Does anybody know if this product comes in a bigger prese...1 Answers
  • Is this good for flaky dry skin? If not, what moisturizer...1 Answers
Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream 2.5 oz
  • "This is the only moisturizer I've ever used that doesn't still leave my skin feeling dry. I use it morning and night, year-round for my dry skin, and I love it! A little goes a long way, so while it seems expensive for the amount you get, a 2.5 oz jar lasts me 4 months of twice-a-day use. It works well under makeup, too!" in 3 reviews
Laura L.
Yu-Be makes unbelievable skincare products and this moisturizer is my go to.  It is the most effective moisturizer that I've ever used.  It is gentle, but really seems to absorb into the skin.  It also has a slight eucalyptus scent that I love.  I would recommend any Yu-Be product - they are incredible!
Dorothy N.
San Jose, CA
I first discovered this when I studied abroad in Asia a few years ago. I recently saw it sold at Anthropologie and stocked up! It’s so moisturizing for my eczema and dry patches on my knees and elbows. I also use it for my cuticles too!
Kristin H.
Brighton, MA
Unbelievably moisturizing and I really do enjoy the light camphor smell. You can use it anywhere! Lips, elbows, face even. I would say that it is very heavy and a little goes a long way.
Megan M.
I like this cream a lot for extremely dry skin such as chapped lips, hands, elbows, knees, and my feet (oh, my feet develop a shell in the winter, I swear!). What continues to amaze me is that the chief ingredient is glycerin, a natural humectant which attracts and maintains moisture in the skin. Never underestimate the power of pure glycerin. It is the sole ingredient in my much-loved "O'Keeffe's Working Hands" Cream (about $7.99 on Amazon). It heals cuts and will change my skin to a much better state overnight. Yu-Be takes it a little further and adds Vitamins E, B2, and camphor (thus, the foul smell). Camphor is used to soothe irritations and stimulate blood circulation. I like this cream. I like O'Keefe's more because it works just as well sans the off-putting odor for a lower price (thus, this loses two stars). But it is a very good product, all the same.
Tyler c.
dickinson
I just wanna say this has got to be the most surprising body cream I have tried.

I have a dry patch on my chest and about the same area on my back.

I have tried dozens and dozens of creams, lotions and oils to try and relieve these issues, as the dry patches are so dry they itch and crack and flake!

The first day I tried this, by night, the issue was gone! 2 weeks later and daily use, still gone! I’m amazed! I’m hoping that this product keeps working and I don’t have to go on a long hunt to try and find something new!
Shelly S.
Bedford, MA
This is the ultimate solution for dry hands.

I have honestly tried dozens of hand creams. My hands get so dry in the winter it's literally painful. They crack and bleed. Most hand lotions help for about 10 minutes.

This stuff, however, heals my skin and keeps it hydrated. Once my initial cracks are healed, I usually only need to put it on once a day, at night before bed, and my hands stay in great shape.

I keep thinking "maybe I can find something cheaper," or "maybe I can find something that I can buy at a store near me." Every time, I ask for the strongest hand cream they have and it's not enough. I'm done with that cycle. Yu-Be will always be in my house at the ready for fall and winter hands. A little goes a long way, and it's totally worth the cost.
Kristen C.
Very thick and white. Has a strong menthol Medicated smell to it. I wasn’t a huge fan of it, especially using on my face since it didn’t really absorb. I would up using it on the heels of my feet and putting socks on to help moisturize
Luz G.
I received a sample of this cream at sephora and I bought the full size jar when I realized it was the only product that helped me with my hand eczema. For years I have used several hand creams that promise to heal cracked skin and none has done it like this little wonderful thing. I can't explain how amazing this thing is with my skin. It absorbs super quick and doesn't leave my skin sticky or greasy. It has this camphor smell that dissipates really quick but it doesn't even bother me. I use it twice a day in the morning and at night and I don't even have to reapply during the day even after I do the dishes.
Yvonne M.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite beauty find for 2015. My skin had dry patches and it looked very dull. I received a sample of it and i noticed that after just one use my skin looked and felt amazing. I ordered it right away. Its a non greasy cream that absorbs quickly. It has a camphor like scent that disappears almost immediately. It does a great job at preparing your skin for foundation. I love it!
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
Not sure why I am being asked to review against this stuff worked great on a rash that had mysteriously popped up and was moving across my face. Started at my brow and moved all the way down to my lip.
Jodie N.
Ashburnham, MA
Is this good for flaky dry skin? If not, what moisturizer is?
Luz G.
Does anybody know if this product comes in a bigger presentation? I really can't get enough of it.
Montana S.
visalia, CA
What exactly does this do?