BY YU-BE

A concentrated glycerin moisturizing cream. Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream soothes and moisturizes dry skin. This glycerin-based cream is enriched with vitamin E, vitamin B2, and camphor. It has a uniquely high glycerin content and absorbability achieved through a special manufacturing process which makes Yu-Be so effective. Use it to smooth rough, dry patches on hands, elbows, knees, and feet. It softens and reduces tough calluses, including hard, cracked heels, and helps heal and prevent split cuticles. It replenishes lost moisture from water damage or frequent hand washing, helps heal and minimize scarring from burns, and protects and moisturizes skin exposed to cold, wind, and water. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates Invented in 1957 by a Japanese pharmacist, Yu-Be is the #1 selling medicated, vitamin-enriched skincare cream in Japan today. Yu-Be is safe and effective for the whole family. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and stays locked in for hours. see more...

Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream 1.25 oz
  • "I received a sample of this from Birchbox and I absolutely love it! I get pretty dry and rough skin around my heels and I started using it on my them. They help moisturize it for sure and it starts to feel softer after a few days! This is also perfect for any part of your body from head to toe! The smell isn't the best but it's tolerable. I really recommend this for people who have really dry skin to help moisturize it. " in 6 reviews
  • "I love this moisturizing cream! I never heard of the brand before and I'm really glad I received this in my Birchbox. I used it on the bottom of my feet to help with calluses and I got results the very next day! I will be purchasing this in the future!" in 6 reviews
  • "And another plus one little tube will last you forever as little goes a long way. " in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way too! " in 1 review
  • "I would recommend for the outdoors person." in 1 review
Tiffany M.
Dallas , GA
This feels like vasoline on my face. It has a smell similar to blistex? I am
Not a fan. I would not use this again. Especially if you have oily skin. It just feels so greasy, you can even see the shine in the photo.
Cristina G.
It says this can be used for the face or body. For the face, I don’t like it. It’s too heavy, which is funny coming from me and my very dry skin. It’s thicker than Vaseline. It doesn’t even work that well.

For the skin, I think it’s ok. Again, I think Vaseline is better.

I don’t care for the smell.
Cortney C.
San Diego
This stuff is excellent-but not as a facial moisturizer. This cream/ointment has a very strong medicated menthol type smell that goes away really quickly.
I used this on a rash I had on my neck after a reaction to a neck cream and it sped up the healing process. It was the only thing I could put on my skin that didn’t burn.
I have also used this on chapped hands and lips. This is such a multi use product!
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
This is such a good hand cream. It does have a strong menthol smell that dissipates after it's absorbed into the skin. It does not leave my hands feeling greasy. This is a definite winter time staple for my husband and I.
Janelle D.
Puyallup, WA
New favorite moisturizer alert! I work with clothes so my hands are always getting dried out and I’m also a cosmetologist so constantly washing my hands leaves me crying for moisture! This cream and thick and gives a nice coating, giving me the moisture I need plus locking it in! It has a little bit of a menthol/Vick’s smell but it starts to fade quickly! Also I love using this on my feet - after I showed I put this on and then slip on some cotton socks until it’s bed time!
Amy B.
Brownsville
I am obsessed with this product! I originally received it as a mini sample from Nordstrom, and when I read the instructions it said it is to be used on skin or lips. Since it was a tiny tube and I have always had dry lips I used it on my lips and Wow!!! For the first time in a long time my lips stayed moisturized and hydrated for more than a few minutes compared to other products! This product actually healed my lips ! I will definitely be buying the full size product .
Sarah R.
As someone who loves liquid lipstick, my lips are always chapped, dried out, and an all around mess. Yu be to the rescue! I put a little on at night and my lips are amazingly soft the next day. It works on my rough, dry, eczema covered hands too. The only drawback is the scent. It smells very medicinal and camphorated. It fades quickly, but I kind of hate it until it does. I recently found this at Target for around 15$. A little goes a long way, so I don't mind the price.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Looooooove this stuff! My lips are pretty particular about what they do and don't like- some moisturizing products peel off or pill on my lips, not this stuff! While the smell is a bit strong this stuff works magic. My lips ABSORB this instantly. They feel softer immediately and hardly feel like they have any product on them. Feel like this would be a great pre-lipstick product.
elliott b.
If you're sensitive to smell: don't buy this. This is not what I imagined a face cream to ever smell like. It smells like straight up vicks vapor rub and the smell doesn't go away when it's on your face. I'm glad I only bought a sample size of this product because I will not be repurchasing the full size. It does moisturize well and if you wanted to use this on your body, go ahead. Not for me.
Anna O.
I got this as a sample from Sephora and was so excited to try it. I used it as a moisturizer because well that's what it is right, but it's way to thick for my liking. It made my face feel stick and heavy. I was so uncomfortable while wearing it. The only thing I like about it was the fact that it smells like vicks vaporub.

I really wanted this to work or at least like it I hate seeing anything go to waste. So I read the little folded up paper that it came with and it mentioned that it could also be used on your lips as a Chapstick. So I gave it a try and it was a bust. It was way to thick and tacky. At one point it made my lips feel rubbery.

So this brought me to my final experiment with this product. Every night I apply vaseline to my lips so that in the morning they are nice and smooth for the next day. It helps with the removal of the dry skin. I figured why not give this product a try instead. I had ran out of Vaseline so why not try this out. So I did and my goodness it works
Amanda W.