Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream 1.25 oz

by Yu-Be

A concentrated glycerin moisturizing cream. Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream soothes and moisturizes dry skin. This glycerin-based cream is enriched with vitamin E, vitamin B2, and camphor. It has a uniquely high glycerin content and absorbability achieved through a special manufacturing process which makes Yu-Be so effective. Use it to smooth rough, dry patches on hands, elbows, knees, and feet. It softens and reduces tough calluses, including hard, cracked heels, and helps heal and prevent split cuticles. It replenishes lost moisture from water damage or frequent hand washing, helps heal and minimize scarring from burns, and protects and moisturizes skin exposed to cold, wind, and water. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates Invented in 1957 by a Japanese pharmacist, Yu-Be is the #1 selling medicated, vitamin-enriched skincare cream in Japan today. Yu-Be is safe and effective for the whole family. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and stays locked in for hours.

Start your review of Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream 1.25 oz!
Product Highlights
“I love this moisturizing cream! I never heard of the brand before and I'm really glad I received this in my Birchbox. I used it on the bottom of my feet to help with calluses and I got results the very next day! I will be purchasing this in the future!” in reviews
“...but it's tolerable. I really recommend this for people who have really dry skin to help moisturize it. ” in reviews
“And another plus one little tube will last you forever as little goes a long way. ” in reviews
“I wish that the sample had been larger, but the little bit that I got went for a couple of uses.” in reviews
“I would recommend for the outdoors person.” in reviews
Kansas City, MO
I have normal to dry skin and this is very hydrating, non-irritating, and not greasy at all. It comes out very thick but spreads easily! Unfortunately, it smells like a vaseline.
2,028 reviews
 For me this is a skin savor year round but right now my love for it runs deep. I have the driest hands throughout the day but by the end of the night they are so rough it is as if I never applied lotions, hand creams and body butters on it throughout the day and I piled it on. However a small squeeze of Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream and it hydrates my hands and cuticles to perfection! Now the Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream is something I use on my hands year round since I garden and my hands get dry but in the fall and winter I have the large tube and the smaller tube with me at all times for instant relief. If you suffer from chapped lips I suggest you apply this twice daily and your lips will feel amazing. I have an issue with dry feet and this has really made the difference in the fall and winter so much so that I apply it just as maintaining them now and I don't have dry feet anymore. I want to let you know that this is not greasy by any means and after applying it to my hands I can immediately snap my fingers. Again Yu-Be says that this is a "high concentration of glycerin and camphor helps to relieve eczema related symptoms. Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and stays locked to retain moisture. “A little dab goes a long way.” Yu-Be contains no artificial colors or fragrances and is non-comedogenic. Yu-Be is 100% cruelty free." I want to note that Yu-Be also makes a brand new formula called the Yu-Be Advanced Formula Pure Hydration Cream that I love as well. I use that on my face for when it is super dry as well as my elbows and knees.
Purchased at: eBay
I have been having pretty big issues with dry, flaky skin with the winter and no matter what moisturizer I used it wouldn't go away. I regularly exfoliate and make sure that I follow through on my skincare steps. But nothing cured it I'd always get dry patches and flaky skin on my nose. I had heard of this moisturizer years ago and so I decided to give it a try and I have fallen in love. My dry patches are gone, no more flakes, and my lips are super moisturized. It creates a nice silky barrier. Just a warning it does have a strong camphor scent that goes away quickly in my opinion.
Saint Paul
Purchased at: Target
I feel like I’ve been missing out in this product forever!! I’ve been eyeing this product forever and when it went on clearance at target, I decided to try it. I wasn’t sure what to expect st first. The smell and color of the product threw me off completely. The smell reminds me of tiger balm or Vick’s vapor. The smell goes away, so don’t fret! A little goes a long way! This product helps me with my dry knuckles during the winter season. In addition, I’ve been using this instead of chapstick. My lips has never been smoother! I would definitely repurchase this product.
I am obsessed with this product! I originally received it as a mini sample from Nordstrom, and when I read the instructions it said it is to be used on skin or lips. Since it was a tiny tube and I have always had dry lips I used it on my lips and Wow!!! For the first time in a long time my lips stayed moisturized and hydrated for more than a few minutes compared to other products! This product actually healed my lips ! I will definitely be buying the full size product .
As someone who loves liquid lipstick, my lips are always chapped, dried out, and an all around mess. Yu be to the rescue! I put a little on at night and my lips are amazingly soft the next day. It works on my rough, dry, eczema covered hands too. The only drawback is the scent. It smells very medicinal and camphorated. It fades quickly, but I kind of hate it until it does. I recently found this at Target for around 15$. A little goes a long way, so I don't mind the price.
Robbinsdale, MN
Looooooove this stuff! My lips are pretty particular about what they do and don't like- some moisturizing products peel off or pill on my lips, not this stuff! While the smell is a bit strong this stuff works magic. My lips ABSORB this instantly. They feel softer immediately and hardly feel like they have any product on them. Feel like this would be a great pre-lipstick product.
If you're sensitive to smell: don't buy this. This is not what I imagined a face cream to ever smell like. It smells like straight up vicks vapor rub and the smell doesn't go away when it's on your face. I'm glad I only bought a sample size of this product because I will not be repurchasing the full size. It does moisturize well and if you wanted to use this on your body, go ahead. Not for me.
Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream 1.25 oz uploaded by Anna O.
I got this as a sample from Sephora and was so excited to try it. I used it as a moisturizer because well that's what it is right, but it's way to thick for my liking. It made my face feel stick and heavy. I was so uncomfortable while wearing it. The only thing I like about it was the fact that it smells like vicks vaporub. I really wanted this to work or at least like it I hate seeing anything go to waste. So I read the little folded up paper that it came with and it mentioned that it could also be used on your lips as a Chapstick. So I gave it a try and it was a bust. It was way to thick and tacky. At one point it made my lips feel rubbery. So this brought me to my final experiment with this product. Every night I apply vaseline to my lips so that in the morning they are nice and smooth for the next day. It helps with the removal of the dry skin. I figured why not give this product a try instead. I had ran out of Vaseline so why not try this out. So I did and my goodness it works
Newnan, GA
Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream 1.25 oz uploaded by Tiffany M.
This feels like vasoline on my face. It has a smell similar to blistex? I am Not a fan. I would not use this again. Especially if you have oily skin. It just feels so greasy, you can even see the shine in the photo.