Megan M.
Review for: Yu-Be Moisturizing Body Lotion, 10.25 oz more...
I like this cream a lot for extremely dry skin such as chapped lips, hands, elbows, knees, and my feet (oh, my feet develop a shell in the winter, I swear!). What continues to amaze me is that the chief ingredient is glycerin, a natural humectant which attracts and maintains moisture in the skin. Never underestimate the power of pure glycerin. It is the sole ingredient in my much-loved "O'Keeffe's Working Hands" Cream (about $7.99 on Amazon). It heals cuts and will change my skin to a much better state overnight. Yu-Be takes it a little further and adds Vitamins E, B2, and camphor (thus, the foul smell). Camphor is used to soothe irritations and stimulate blood circulation. I like this cream. I like O'Keefe's more because it works just as well sans the off-putting odor for a lower price (thus, this loses two stars). But it is a very good product, all the same.