BY YU-BE

Cleanses, Exfoliates, Softens Face & Body Scrub From the makers of Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream - the #1 selling medicated, vitamin-enriched skin care cream in Japan comes... Yu-Be Foaming Skin Polish . Fine grains of rice bran combine with bamboo and gentle cleansing agents to create a luxuriously foaming scrub that washes away dry skin.  Extracts of ginger root and ginseng tone and balance the skin, while green tea, geranium oil and camphor provide a soothing, refreshing sensation. The Japanese bathing ritual or "ofuro" has been an important and sacred custom for many centuries.  Baths provide both relaxation for the mind and improved health for the body by stimulating blood circulation. Scrub away stress and layers of rough, dry skin cells by including Yu-Be Foaming Skin Polish in your "ofuro". Follow bathing with original "Yu-Be Moistu see more...

• Is the Yu-Be Foaming Skin Polish good for sensitive skin? 1 Answers
Christi K.
Bonney Lake
I can't rave enough about this product!  I've always had breakouts from about a week before my period to the end of my period.  I don't even remember why I tried this, but it was life-changing!  Just a teeny amount is enough to scrub away oils and impurities.  I literally have not had a breakout in the 2 years I've been using it.  Nice exfoliating feel, with no "micro-beads".  My skin is soft and blemish free
Araceli M.
This product has changed my life my skin for the better. I use it every other day just a nickel size is all i need for my face. The amount you pay is worth it for me i go through it about 5 months and then i reorder it from Sephora. Im on my third bottle.
Jazmin W.
I really love this wash. It is definitely exfoliating but doesn't strip my combination skin. It's not too rough for my sensitive skin and not too gentle. It leaves my skin looking and feeling clean and fresh.
Nay C.
San Jose, CA
I received a sample in my Sephora delivery. I noticed the scent is very light. The exfoliation is pretty good, it's kind of scratchy but didn't leave redness which is good since I have sensitive skin.
Allie P.
I received a sample of this product and tried it. I immediately noticed after one use that my face was smoothr and purchased this product. I use it once a week as an exfoliator and it is great. definitely a must buy product.
sam k.
Gainesville, FL
Nice and light on the skin. smell is not too strong and works even for mild sensitive skin too. I have slightly sensitive skin but used this product a few times and it felt clean after.A friend had it and love to use it.
Charlene J.
This exfoliant is awesome! It does not have the horrible scent like the cream made from this company. A little goes a long way and the product lasts a long time!
Les A.
El Paso, TX
This is a fantastic exfoliator. it makes my face feel clean and smooth (and not dry), and it's microbead free. bonus: it smells nice.
Heather B.
Johnson City, TN
Love this stuff ! Cant wait to be a new bottle, best exfoliator ever ! Highly recommend it, curious to try their other products
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Is the Yu-Be Foaming Skin Polish good for sensitive skin?