Ysl Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine - Fall Look uploaded by Helen A.Ysl Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine - Fall Look uploaded by Cristina Raluca T.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Rouge Volupte Shine, the intense lipshine that melts on your lips and dresses them with luminous colour. Pop colours that are anti-pop. Subtle yet rebellious. ROUGE VOLUPTE SHINE, the YSL lip colour texture that women love to wear - moisturizing, super light, easy to apply - offers three new shades for fall 2015 that are not quite what they seem. One colour at first sight, yet twisted. Pink is dense, fuchsia is vibrant, red is dangerous. 4ml see more...

Buy on Cos Bar
Helen A.
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful product! I received this in a Sephora Play Box which is there $10/month subscription box. I immediately thought "I won't wear that bright color" but boy was I wrong. Perfect for summer! It's not an intensely pigmented lipstick as it's balm like. It gives beautiful color but more of a wash of it. It makes me lips so soft. Pretty long wearing as it actually stains the lips. Great product that I think I would splurge on for a full size, and maybe even try a nude shade.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The YSL Rouge Volupte Shines have a gorgeous texture and smell delicious. I have a lot of them and they make my lips look juicy even when they feel dry and dehydrated. It smooths my lip lines. Can't recommend them enough!!
Josi D.
Josi D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Creamy and very easy to apply! Sophisticated and very good! It's expensive, but if you don't mind it's ok
Cristina Raluca T.
Cristina Raluca T.
Romania, Bucharest
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favourite lipsticks ever: hydrating, pigmented, great packaging, very luxurious and a good range of colours. A great lipstick for everyday wearing
Alanna M.
Alanna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these balm sticks. Very light wearing and comfortable. I've received compliments when wearing each of the colors that I own. They are very flattering.