Ysl Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Vernis À Lèvres Rebel Nudes uploaded by LoLo M.Ysl Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Vernis À Lèvres Rebel Nudes uploaded by Diana R.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres Rebel Nudes. LET`S FIGHT AGAINST BORING NUDES For women who want to wear nude shades that are bolder, more radiant and vibrant than ever before, Yves Saint Laurent launches Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres Rebel Nudes. Luminescent lip colour thanks to an exclusive new formula. Colour becomes a luminous vibration, a wave loaded with all-new pearl pigments. Eight blinding nude shades: Nude Provocateur, Violine Out of Control, Corail Mutin, Fuchsia Tomboy - Because at Yves Saint Laurent, nudes are never boring. Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres Rebel Nudes affirm, define and underline. There`s a right shade for every woman. The most intense? N° 103 Pink No Taboo, N° 104 Fuchsia Tomboy and N° 108 Violine Out of Control, because nude doesn`t stop at beige. The most transparent? N° 101 Nude Provocateur, N° 106 Beige Anarchist and N° 107 Naughty Mauve. Women with fair skin should opt for the orange tones of N° 102 Corail Mutin or N° 105 Conrail Hold Up, while those with darker skin can go with all these shades. see more...

• are those pigmented? Is this a high end makeup? How do i get this? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking to try ysl lip products should I try this or th...1 Answers
  • Is Naughty Mauve a color I could wear every day? I have medium be...1 Answers
Buy on Cos Bar
Jordan R.
Nashville, TN
Perfect amount of gloss, lovely colour, and not too sticky or wet. I didn't have to reapply it multiples times a day (except after I ate and wiped my lips a lot) and it didn't smear or bleed. Highly recommend this product, although I have not tried other colours yet.
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Another great everyday lip by YSL! This doesn't dry your lips out or leave them sticky/wet and the color stays a long time. Comes in the perfect pinky shades for a natural look!
Lyndsey R.
Such a pretty color. Nice application. Lasts a decent amount of time. YSL is a game changer
Nadia N.
San Francisco , CA
Pilar L.
Spain
Para mi sincera opinión el producto es uno de mis favoritos, el aplicador es muy cómodo, su pigmentación es buenísima , la duración es bastante porque a mi me dura todo el día sin retocarlo , para aplicarlo no necesitas más de una pasada debido a su increíble pigmentación y el acabado es magnífico porque no queda pegajoso ni nada por el estilo por eso es uno de mis imprescindibles y favoritos que van conmigo a todas partes.
Naella K.
This baby is life, this is just so easy to applied it on your lips, like the perfurme..
This colour would be perfect on a white woman😫😫✋🏻 You can buy it on Sephora (Idk if they're still available) or at YSL shop😻😻 I'll obviously buy it again💯 let me know if you like it too at @KylieSlaysBitch on Twitter
gabrielly t.
love love love love serio muito bom melhor produto queria muito hum produto desses serio a embalagem e muito lindaaaaa a textura do batom e otimo muito linas as cores do batom serio e muito bonito a cor todo e na boca fica otimo perfeito eu love love amoooo
Nawel H.
Love this product but of course the price is what makes the product go down a star. I have one that I love wearing and leaves a beautiful glossy finish and is pretty long lasting. I love the applicator which is small but does a great job and it's highly pigmented like a lot of YSL products.
Esther F.
Loving it such a nice and easy application and gorgeous colours. It stays all day long and glows on your lips
Aspen G.
Farmington, AR
Is Naughty Mauve a color I could wear every day? I have medium beige skin tone. I'm having to order this online since they don't carry it in my area store
Kelly R.
How long lasting is this product? Does it need to be reapplied often?
Maria L.
Jacksonville, FL
I've been looking to try ysl lip products should I try this or the lipsticks? And do these last long or will I need to re apply?
are those pigmented? Is this a high end makeup? How do i get this?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Que tan bueno es? La pigmentación?