Ysl Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Vernis À Lèvres Rebel Nudes uploaded by LoLo M.Ysl Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Vernis À Lèvres Rebel Nudes uploaded by Diana R.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres Rebel Nudes. LET`S FIGHT AGAINST BORING NUDES For women who want to wear nude shades that are bolder, more radiant and vibrant than ever before, Yves Saint Laurent launches Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres Rebel Nudes. Luminescent lip colour thanks to an exclusive new formula. Colour becomes a luminous vibration, a wave loaded with all-new pearl pigments. Eight blinding nude shades: Nude Provocateur, Violine Out of Control, Corail Mutin, Fuchsia Tomboy - Because at Yves Saint Laurent, nudes are never boring. Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres Rebel Nudes affirm, define and underline. There`s a right shade for every woman. The most intense? N° 103 Pink No Taboo, N° 104 Fuchsia Tomboy and N° 108 Violine Out of Control, because nude doesn`t stop at beige. The most transparent? N° 101 Nude Provocateur, N° 106 Beige Anarchist and N° 107 Naughty Mauve. Women with fair skin should opt for the orange tones of N° 102 Corail Mutin or N° 105 Conrail Hold Up, while those with darker skin can go with all these shades. see more...

• are those pigmented? Is this a high end makeup? How do i get this? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking to try ysl lip products should I try this or th...1 Answers
  • Is Naughty Mauve a color I could wear every day? I have medium be...1 Answers
Buy on Cos Bar
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Very high end and absolutely gorgeous. Party friendly too, longer wearing than others I've tried. It was pricey, which is the drawback so I could only purchase one. If it was affordable I would have no problem repurchasing.
Klaudia D.
Klaudia D.
😍😍😍 I love it , I wish I can get the YSL VoxBox . The YSL products are so fancy. Their quality is so good and they are super pigmented even though the products are a little bit pricey. I would say to try it once at least.
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
The price is steep, the color payoff is decent. The texture gets some getting used to. It goes on cool and kinda creamy, gets a little tacky then dries a bit. Not sure it's my fave formula, but color options are nice
valentina G.
valentina G.
Seattle, WA
This is the only primer I have ever found that actually works with my pro matte long wearing fountain from mac. My skin looks flawless, like I have no pores. I just love it!
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
This goes on so smooth and lasts all day. It's my all time favorite. It doesn't chap or dry your lips.
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Catonsville, MD
This stuff is amazing! I love using it for brides, so hog know it'll last all day!
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Nashville, TN
Perfect amount of gloss, lovely colour, and not too sticky or wet. I didn't have to reapply it multiples times a day (except after I ate and wiped my lips a lot) and it didn't smear or bleed. Highly recommend this product, although I have not tried other colours yet.
L F.
L F.
My heart belongs to YSL lip stain- gloss. Beautiful packaging, so fancy and chic. It stays on all day and does not chap the lips. You are paying for what it really is worth. A great variety of colors and different finishes available. I strongly recommend!!!
Wei C.
Wei C.
This is my favorite lip gloss/stain. It is so luxurious and feels amazing on. It is not sticky or drying and has great staying power. On the expensive side but completely worth it! I have a few in different colors.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
New Orleans, LA
These rebel nude shades are to die for! They apply so easily with the applicator and stay on for a very long time. The lustre shades glisten without feeling too glittery. I would definitely recommend!
Aspen G.
Aspen G.
Farmington, AR
Is Naughty Mauve a color I could wear every day? I have medium beige skin tone. I'm having to order this online since they don't carry it in my area store
are those pigmented? Is this a high end makeup? How do i get this?
Maria L.
Maria L.
Jacksonville, FL
I've been looking to try ysl lip products should I try this or the lipsticks? And do these last long or will I need to re apply?
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
How long lasting is this product? Does it need to be reapplied often?
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Que tan bueno es? La pigmentación?