BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

An invitation to kiss. The innovative texture will make your lips intensely glossy, hydrated and ultimately irresistible. The patented applicator envelops the lips with great precision and a flawless result. Available in 24 different shades to suit all occasions. see more...

Buy on Cos Bar
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Dallas
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gloss is amazing! It's not too sticky and the packaging is really pretty. The 'lip' applicator is also a very lovely nice touch. I rotate this with my Marc Jacobs glosses and between the two, it's lasted me a while so far. You get a lot of wear time for the price. I haven't found a similar formula in the drugstore yet - though I'm always on the lookout. Till then- I will continue to happily rock my YSL gloss.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me start by saying how much I love all YSL lip products, and this is no exception.  I love the applicator, I think it is unique and helps with ease of use.  Also, I love the glimmer and shimmer in this product.  I feel that it isn't quite as long wearing as some, and is also on the pricey side.
Tamitra T.
Tamitra T.
Hazel Crest, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this in the shade 2 Or Saharienne. It's a beautiful shade. I love the applicator and how it fits the curve of the lips. It feels moisturizing but also can feel a bit gritty at times. I like it but I'm not sure if I would repurchase.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Loganville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love lip glosses and I layer them over lipstick often. However, some can get gloopy and sticky. These do not. They come in amazing colors and beautiful packaging. It's a little expensive but I really love it
Genna B.
Genna B.
Highland Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gloss is so lovely and luxurious. Definitely worth the price to have your lips look inviting and plump. Super easy to apply leaving little room for error. Beautiful packaging as well.
Tanya P.
Tanya P.
Norwood, MA
Got this as a gift from my niece. Love the fruity smell, gorgeous shimmer and stunning colors. I will be back for more. Seriously, best lip gloss I have every used. I would go with a color just a few shades darker than your own lips to really make them pop.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Shoreline, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the scent of these! For a gloss it's semi opacity, but I would compare it more to a lip stain as the glossy goes away. The color remains which it nice.
Tiara E.
Tiara E.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I'm obsessed with there lip gloss and lip stick. It's not to thin and it's not to cakie it's just perfect and lasts long.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Navarre, FL
Love love love this applicator. Did I say I say how much I love it? Super easy to apply. Nice sheen, not too heavy. Just perfect.